Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Vegeta vs. Captain Ginyu; post-zenkai from battle with Recoome
Topic Started: Mar 20 2017, 03:57 AM (254 Views)
Dougla$
No Avatar

How would Vegeta do against Ginyu after his Zenkai boost from his defeat by Recoome? In the show, Ginyu attempted to switch bodies with Vegeta. However, he already had a hole in his chest from punching himself prior to switching bodies with Goku, so this is most likely why he wanted to switch bodies with him; not necessarily because Vegeta was stronger (than Ginyu at perfect health). Ginyu also allowed Vegeta to beat on him in order to weaken his body even more, and he appeared to endure the beating quite well.

Would Vegeta win in a fight against Ginyu at 100% health? Ginyu cannot use the body switch in this fight.
I'm getting very angry with you, and for me that is a very bad thing, so watch yourself.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

ryan1227
Member Avatar

Goku seemed to think that if Ginyu got a hold of Vegeta's body, it would be all over, which I think means that Vegeta is at least stronger than 90k Goku. Whether he can beat Ginyu or not is debatable, but I personally think that Vegeta wins here.

Dougla$
No Avatar

ryan1227
Mar 20 2017, 04:02 AM
Goku seemed to think that if Ginyu got a hold of Vegeta's body, it would be all over, which I think means that Vegeta is at least stronger than 90k Goku. Whether he can beat Ginyu or not is debatable, but I personally think that Vegeta wins here.
This is likely because Goku injured so badly he couldn't even stand on his own at this point. At full health, he'd have nothing to worry about from Vegeta or anyone in his body or at his power level.
I'm getting very angry with you, and for me that is a very bad thing, so watch yourself.
Posted Image

ryan1227
Member Avatar

What I mean is, all Goku knows about Ginyu's body change technique is that Ginyu can't access the full power level of the body he stole. This was seen with Ginyu-Goku's power level being only 23k. If Goku thought that a hypothetical Ginyu-Vegeta would be strong enough to wipe the floor with Kuririn and Gohan, even taking into account Ginyu being unable to access Vegeta's full power, then Vegeta should be stronger than Goku.

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

Vegeta should be above 180k Goku. Why would Goku worry at all if Vegeta was beneath himself? With Goku at 180k, Ginyu was able to bring out 23k of his power. Krillin and Gohan were about 25k each, so for Ginyu to surpass them in Goku's mind, Vegeta would need to be >/> 180k Goku.
Posted Image

Dougla$
No Avatar

When Vegeta was healed after eating the sensu bean, he was in awe of Goku's speed and power as he beat Recoome and then Berter. Why would he be fascinated if he were just as strong as or stronger than Goku?
Posted Image

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

It was a delayed Zenkai. He blatantly stated that he was continually getting stronger after the Zenkai - see him reaching ~500k for no reason against 1st Form Freeza.
Posted Image

Dougla$
No Avatar

Super Saiyan
Mar 20 2017, 04:13 AM
It was a delayed Zenkai. He blatantly stated that he was continually getting stronger after the Zenkai - see him reaching ~500k for no reason against 1st Form Freeza.
I always watched the Anime, so I don't recall him ever saying that. And even if he did, it's been so long that I can't remember. :rofl:

It also explains how he's later able to stand up to Frieza, who (according to DBZ Kai) had a power level of 530,000.
Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Post-zenkai Vegeta > 180,000 Goku >>/> 120,000 Ginyu

Vegeta would smash with the utmost ease. It'd be another stomp similar to how Goku beat the individual Ginyu squad members.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

Norc Groose
No Avatar

Super Saiyan
Mar 20 2017, 04:10 AM
Vegeta should be above 180k Goku. Why would Goku worry at all if Vegeta was beneath himself? With Goku at 180k, Ginyu was able to bring out 23k of his power. Krillin and Gohan were about 25k each, so for Ginyu to surpass them in Goku's mind, Vegeta would need to be >/> 180k Goku.
To be fair, wasn't Goku in terrible condition, and aren't Kuririn and Gohan weaker than Vegeta regardless? I still have Vegeta post-Zenkai stronger than 180k Goku, but I don't know if Goku being worried is a good reason.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Ginyu figuring he'd get more out of Vegeta implies Vegeta is heavily stronger than Goku.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

ahill1
No Avatar

Super Saiyan
Mar 20 2017, 04:10 AM
Yeah, but Goku knows he can access 180k only with Kaioken, which is a technique he mentioned Ginyu wouldn't be able to achieve. Then he thinking Ginyu with Vegeta's body would defeat everyone can only mean Vegeta is >> 90k, no?

+ Slayer
Member Avatar
The King in the North

Vegeta should win this without any issues. I have him at 250,000.
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Spoiler: click to toggle

Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Versus · Next Topic »

//