Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Tenno (Warframe) Respect Thread
Topic Started: Mar 17 2017, 11:58 PM (339 Views)
Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Edit: If you see this respect thread on Reddit, don't worry, I've given my permission for it to be posted there.

Recommended listening
Clash of Metal
Neewa
Test of Strength

Tenno (General)

"The Sentients had won. They had turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we became, the greater our losses. The war was over unless we found a new way. In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed.
We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction. Gave them the weapons of the old ways. Gun and blade. A new warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these Tenno, became our saviors. Warrior-Gods cast in steel and fury striking our enemies in a way they could never comprehend. Excalibur was the first."

Agility

- Capable of taking out seven soldiers before they know what do do

- Beginner Tenno showcase the ability to competently jump upon platforms without much hesitation (although as you see with varying degrees of dicketry going on)

- Tenno utilizing hardcore parkour while avoiding damaging laser traps

- Showcase ability to competently wall run and leap off of uneven surfaces

Reflexes

- Able to dodge sword slashes from fellow Tenno (Tenno are casual bullet timers)

- Whilst running directly towards an enemy, Tenno are capable of deflecting bullets

- More bullet timing, although this time against five gunmen rather than just one

- Showcases ability to bullet time yet again

Strength

- Are capable of sending each other into walls with enough force to indent into said walls

- Capable of staggering 40-50 foot creatures with mere punches (Its weight is likely in the tons)

- Capable of knocking Grineer Lancers (whom are above seven feet tall and are wearing carbon steel plate practically everywhere on their body) off their feet with their strikes

- Show casual ability to impale and lift cyborgs without so much as a hint of effort

- Showcases leaping ability

Team Chemistry

- Fight together without getting in each other's way while doing hardcore parkour
(cont)

Tenno helps a defenseless Tenno by throwing him a weapon with the utmost accuracy

Weapons Training

- Showcases ability to eliminate an enemy with a pistol without missing a shot whilst doing a backflip, then having enough recovery to land on the wall without mucking up the landing

- While rappelling down, showcases extreme accuracy even while going forward

Misc

- Able to defend against beams of energy

- Can near casually run up a 90 degree angle wall while still retaining enough momentum to jump to other 90 degree angle walls

- In three years since the first Tenno has awakened, twelve million other Tenno have awoken, 50 billion Grineer have been killed by Tenno hands, and Tenno have succeeded in roughly 92% of all their missions

- Showcases how silent Tenno can be when they're killing 5+ targets at once
(cont)
(cont)

Quantifiable Weaponry

Sources: Warframe Trailers, 100 Days of Warframe (Paid commission by Digital Extremes, with the blessing of the Developers and Community Manager), in-game codex and weapon teasers
Edited by Goddess Ultimecia, 2 minutes ago.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Pretty cool stuff.
Posted Image

A god incarnate. A city doomed.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Magic Ability

- Able to throw out a disease that overpowers the biological defenses of multiple nanomachine monstrosities
(cont)

- Shows ability to soul rip and create an undead army
(cont)
(cont)
(cont)

- Instantly kill a group of Grineer with a concentrated soundwave blast

- Kills a group of six Grineer with an AOE soundblast

- Is able to turn rage into... well... Wolverine
(cont)
(cont)

- Showcase ability to teleport competently

- Show ability to absorb damage and redirect it back

- Ability to summon ice powerful enough to send Grineer Lancers up in the air

- Attacks Vor's mind to where he staggers and falls to a knee

- Instantly freezes Vor

- Pulls with enough magnetic energy to make someone fall over a ledge

Codex and Historical Feats

As a child
Ember is capable of giving a human severe third degree burns
There was a gasp as the light hit her face. Her right eye was bright and blinking, but her left was a greasy slit. Her skin had been burned moon-white. Her mouth was a sagging gash without lips or expression. Her military beret was pulled snug over a scarred and hairless scalp.

Rhino can run into people with enough force to turn them into mist and gore

Davis and I slam pinned against a cell door and he shouts at me. I give him a dumb look. I can't hear him, the sirens, anything, only the muffled throb of terror in my head. I turn away from Davis down the hall and I see it. The hulking mass, flickering red, glinting like steel and fresh blood. Its skin changes, flowing like mercury when I'm blinded by the sudden muzzle-flashes. They do no good. The beast surges forward and the security men become crimson mist and gore.
Edited by Goddess Ultimecia, Mar 21 2017, 11:42 PM.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

2 users reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Other Versus · Next Topic »

//