Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
U7 Powelevel Projections
Topic Started: Mar 9 2017, 07:06 PM (5,816 Views)
Kblo247
Member Avatar

So with the tournament aka royal rumble about to happen, I want us to all state what we think the power level of the U7 team members will be. I'm not taking numerical value as no one will ever agree there with their own multipliers etc.

We are going to leave Goku and Vegeta out of this for right now.

I want you to set a floor for what the other 8 characters each have to get to be since they are the strongest 10 and a ceiling for what you think they can get to before the battle royal ... basically a Max and min tier

So the formula should be like this:
Character = Floor - Ceiling

Mine is as follows

1) Gohan = Floor of SSG Goku / Ceiling of Golden Frieza
2) Piccolo = Floor of Ultimate Gohan / Ceiling of My Bulma Vegeta
3) Buu = Floor of Kid Buu / Ceiling of Gotenks
4) 17 = Floor of SSJ2 Gohan / Ceiling of SSJ3 Goku
5) 18 = Floor of Perfect Cell / Ceiling of Majin Vegeta
6) Krillin = Floor of Cell Jr / Ceiling of MSSJ Goku at Cell Games
7) Tien = Floor of Semi Cell / Ceiling of Super Vegeta
8) Roshi = Floor of Trunks at Frieza / Ceiling of Piccolo at Gero

I kept Goku and Vegeta out of it because at this point vegetto and merged Zamasu is all that's really left their way to surpass, so I see no point on talking their limits
Online Profile Quote Top

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

I know power scaling has always been ridiculous in Dragon Ball but in Super it has reached new heights of ridiculousness.

I can't have the humans surpass any ssj level. It's the LEGENDARY ssj and it's already been s*** all over by Freeza turning out to be at it's level just naturally without any effort at all.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Kblo247
Member Avatar

Promotional material for the arc said "These members who have clashed their power and skills together can truly be said to be the 10 strongest people on Earth now"

Ep 83 is entitled "Form the U7 Team. Who are the strongest 10?"

I would say at this point it's a give Krillin and Tien have surpassed or are comparable to some form of ssj, even if it was just the early on one from the early android or namek arc. Even if want to be liberal and say well but Roshi shouldn't have, he must be as strong as the base kids or Piccolo pre kami Tier from back then. Every promo material and episode title is telling us these are the 10 strongest people on earth and in U7 period who get assembled
Online Profile Quote Top

Total Warrior
Member Avatar

Agreed with Kblo. Tien and Krilin should be in the low billions, with Roshi being in the low hundreds of milion. The androids could be at Super Perfect Cell level, possibly a bit higher, but still weaker than any form of Buu. As far as Buu is concerned, i don't think he is improving that much, as You said, he shoul be around Kid Buu Level. I agree with Gohan and Piccolo placement too.
Edited by Total Warrior, Mar 13 2017, 04:24 PM.
Posted Image

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

"Clashed their skills and powers together".

SKILLS and powers. They know going in the is a team battle, they are the strongest possible team as a unit but not necessarily the 10 strongest fighters as individuals. You have the power house fighters but then you have Roshi's Mafuba, Krillin's Kienzan and Tienshinhan's Neo Tri Beam to possibly take out an unawares fighters. I doubt most fighters are on Goku and Vegeta's level, so they can distract with raw power whilst the weaker fighters use their one hit techniques. Trunks and Goten are too playful and might not be reliable in these scenarios.

You could be right but until it's explicitly stated or shown, I'm not having the humans ssj tier.

Kblo247
Member Avatar

superperfectnerd
Mar 14 2017, 02:01 AM

SKILLS and powers. They know going in the is a team battle, they are the strongest possible team as a unit but not necessarily the 10 strongest fighters as individuals. You have the power house fighters but then you have Roshi's Mafuba, Krillin's Kienzan and Tienshinhan's Neo Tri Beam to possibly take out an unawares fighters. I doubt most fighters are on Goku and Vegeta's level, so they can distract with raw power whilst the weaker fighters use their one hit techniques. Trunks and Goten are too playful and might not be reliable in these scenarios.

You could be right but until it's explicitly stated or shown, I'm not having the humans ssj tier.
Bumping this up brother. We are shown Basil either Goku visualizing Krillin fighting or Whis simulating it in the preview

Posted Image

Looks to be about ssj2 Tier in either scenario since Basil is beat y someone ssj 2.5 or 3 tier in Buu. Even if the other humans get bumps but not massive ones, Krillin seems to be the one to get the nod. He is front and center in the intro, in the promotional reel he has a bit focused on him, and he has an episode centered on recruiting him and 18.

Edited by Kblo247, Mar 19 2017, 11:41 PM.
Online Profile Quote Top

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

I'm hoping that's just image training or something, it doesn't necessarily mean Krillin is on that level but evidence is indeed stacking against me right now.

Kblo247
Member Avatar

superperfectnerd
Mar 20 2017, 01:39 AM
I'm hoping that's just image training or something, it doesn't necessarily mean Krillin is on that level but evidence is indeed stacking against me right now.
It is hard to be image training when Krillin never met the Trio de Dangers. The Pendulum Room from old filler can't even do that. I think it's either Whis and that staff of his letting Krillin fight a mirror image like when the Saiyans were inside Buu or Goku projecting what he thinks will happen based off what all he saw. Goku said he couldn't sense the power of the Trio de Dangers so he had to make his own judgments by analyzing them. Gohan and Goku apparently can feel Toppo's power though since Gohan says he's strong.

If it Goku projecting what he thinks form watching them fight, it means Krillin has jumped up some levels. If Whis throws him in a world inside that staff where he fights a mirror image or doppelganger, and he can fight like that, he's jumped up levels. I just don't see how it is Krillin though doing the image training on his own without seeing an opponent
Edited by Kblo247, Mar 20 2017, 01:55 AM.
Online Profile Quote Top

Muyasuki
Member Avatar

Kblo247
Mar 19 2017, 11:40 PM
superperfectnerd
Mar 14 2017, 02:01 AM

Bumping this up brother. We are shown Basil either Goku visualizing Krillin fighting or Whis simulating it in the preview

Posted Image

Looks to be about ssj2 Tier in either scenario since Basil is beat y someone ssj 2.5 or 3 tier in Buu. Even if the other humans get bumps but not massive ones, Krillin seems to be the one to get the nod. He is front and center in the intro, in the promotional reel he has a bit focused on him, and he has an episode centered on recruiting him and 18.

Easily my favourite part of the preview for the next episode.

Looks like Krillin being Goku's sparring partner has gotten him to at least SSJ2 tier. It's very likely that he's only below Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and Buu (in that order). Regardless of the method used to get to that point; it says a LOT about where Krillin is power wise (and gives a little more insight to the level of sparring him and Goku have been doing). Ironically; it also would give a nice way to give a sizable bump to both 17 and 18 if they've also been sparring with him to kill time.
Edited by Muyasuki, Mar 20 2017, 03:24 AM.

Kblo247
Member Avatar

It is becoming a crazy precedent but Goku and Vegeta seem to be powering people up in spars. Vegeta did it for Trunks before they went back. Krillin has become ssj2 tier possibly. And we have Gohan aka Saiyaman being called strong again.

Knowing all this is why I said give them at least a hour each with every member of the team in the rosat. It would cost them 8 hours which is 4 months. For the person they train together one hour on the outside passes, which is 2 weeks of intense training
Edited by Kblo247, Mar 20 2017, 12:39 PM.
Online Profile Quote Top

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

I have always said that sparring with stronger opponents is the best way to power up. That's how Piccolo got so strong in the three year gap for the androids, its how Goku and Gohan came out of the ROSAT stronger than Vegeta and Trunks and it's why Goku and Vegeta are now even since they spar each other and Whis.

I guess it could make sense that a character like Krillin needs the saiyans to discover new levels of power and then can catch up through sparring but Krllin being Majin Vegeta tier just makes Z power levels seem laughable. Vegeta took himself so seriously as a majin but Krillin can get there too with no transformations to amplify his base 100 fold?

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

I have always said that sparring with stronger opponents is the best way to power up. That's how Piccolo got so strong in the three year gap for the androids, its how Goku and Gohan came out of the ROSAT stronger than Vegeta and Trunks and it's why Goku and Vegeta are now even since they spar each other and Whis.

I guess it could make sense that a character like Krillin needs the saiyans to discover new levels of power and then can catch up through sparring but Krllin being Majin Vegeta tier just makes Z power levels seem laughable. Vegeta took himself so seriously as a majin but Krillin can get there too with no transformations to amplify his base 100 fold?

Id prefer if it was some sort of human God ki thing.

Accidental double post.
Edited by superperfectnerd, Mar 20 2017, 03:48 PM.

Kblo247
Member Avatar

superperfectnerd
Mar 20 2017, 03:47 PM

There are a couple of things.
- God ki
- Old Kai ritual
- Trunks spirit ki bs

A Vegeta boot camp for the humans would be amusing. They get stronger or die trying
Online Profile Quote Top

Norc Groose
No Avatar

Kblo247
Mar 20 2017, 06:55 PM
superperfectnerd

- God ki
- Old Kai ritual
- Trunks spirit ki bs

A Vegeta boot camp for the humans would be amusing. They get stronger or die trying
I think a Whis boot camp would work wonders.

Kblo247
Member Avatar

Norc Groose
Mar 21 2017, 06:01 AM
Kblo247
Mar 20 2017, 06:55 PM
superperfectnerd

- God ki
- Old Kai ritual
- Trunks spirit ki bs

I think a Whis boot camp would work wonders.
I always wonder if Beerus spends time in that place in his staff since we are always told how strong he is in Super. I mean the staff was made to be the point they become blue and get better at their ok control.

Would that staff boost the others or kill them? Especially someone like 17/18 who have never used their natural ki?

In a perfect world we get the following assignments in the chamber

Goku and Vegeta - let Beerus teach them
Buu, Gohan, and Piccolo - let Whis teach them
17, 18, Krillin, Tien, Roshi - let Shin teach them

To me there is no better way to get Goku and Vegeta ready than to have Beerus face them and not lose to them. Whis has shown he can raise people to god tier and those three have the next highest potentials. That means Shin has to be useful and help the others train since he will die too.
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Super · Next Topic »

//