Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Wrestlemania 33 talk; ***Possible spoilers***
Topic Started: Mar 6 2017, 09:32 AM (218 Views)
SpeedoTrunks
No Avatar

See below for currently officially announced matches [as of15/03/2017] *spoilers for PPV's and RAW/SMACKDOWN*:

Spoiler: click to toggle

So talk away! what are your predictions, whos excited and what are your plans for the event?

Remember Spoilers for others who haven't seen things, so please spoiler tag anything that might ruin somebody elses enjoyment of the event!
Edited by SpeedoTrunks, Mar 15 2017, 01:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Top

* Mitas
Member Avatar
I'mma make it look sexy

I'm probably not going to watch Wrestlemania this year. None of the matches really stand out as ones I feel I can't miss, except maybe Jericho/Owens, but even that I'm apathetic to. Some odd thoughts though:

Posted Image
"Then you've got the chance to do better next time."
"Next time?"
"Course. Doing better next time. That's what life is."

SpeedoTrunks
No Avatar

Mitas
Mar 8 2017, 11:06 AM
I'm probably not going to watch Wrestlemania this year. None of the matches really stand out as ones I feel I can't miss, except maybe Jericho/Owens, but even that I'm apathetic to. Some odd thoughts though:

Yeah, re: Goldberg/Lesnar

* Mitas
Member Avatar
I'mma make it look sexy

Posted Image
"Next time?"

SpeedoTrunks
No Avatar

Oh well, we'll wait and see :)

Any plans for the event itself? My and some buddies get together and spend the day playing video games/eating food, and then settle in to watch it live. Being in the UK this is normally around midnight or between 1-2am, so its a long night.

Baron Samedi
Member Avatar

I think that Strowman is gonna win the Andre Battle Royal, which I'm completely ok with, winning it tends to mean nothing but at least it gives him something to do.
It's shaping up to be a very lack luster event, and to be completely honest I'm more looking forward to the Raw and I guess with the draft the Smack down after mania.
I'll still watch it though as I have the day after booked off work so staying up till the early hours of the morning won't be a problem haha, sadly I'll be watching alone but I have friends I'll still talk to my friends online live as the event goes on.
Posted Image

* Mitas
Member Avatar
I'mma make it look sexy

They usually play it live at a pub in the town centre, where my friend usually watches it, so if I do watch it I'll probably do that.
Posted Image
"Next time?"

SpeedoTrunks
No Avatar

I do agree with this years mania looking a bit pants, although this year we've managed to get another friend on board (who previously didn't like wrestling all that much) so it'll be cool to see what he thinks about it all.

Some interesting matches. Others not so much, but at least I can grab a toilet break fairly often hah.

Baron Samedi
Member Avatar

It's mania though, so even if its bad, the experience is great. Good or bad it gives fans lots to talk about, and you never know, they might just pull it off
Posted Image

SpeedoTrunks
No Avatar

Baron Samedi
Mar 8 2017, 02:24 PM
It's mania though, so even if its bad, the experience is great. Good or bad it gives fans lots to talk about, and you never know, they might just pull it off
Oh yeah, I always get a kick out of WM.

Even the ones that people say are "bad", if you go back and watch them, there are always one or two decent matches in there.

SpeedoTrunks
No Avatar

**Card Updated**

Some of the matches are a bit 'MEH' for me, but others will be awesome! Very much looking forward to the event this year :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · WWE · Next Topic »

//