Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Closed
[Implemented] Discord idea; The unused channel, RPG.
Topic Started: Feb 28 2017, 05:01 AM (205 Views)
Thann
No Avatar

Hello, it's me, Thanatos from Discord. So what I was thinking is that instead of deleting the RPG channel, we could instead begin to clean it, then make it into an actual genuine public rp room. my biggest reason is that it could help some people be able to get on replies quicker and easier if you might now have enough time to do an rp on this beautiful website. It wpuld be a public roleplay channel, with a few rules. Here's what I was thinking of rules:
1) Everything has a time and place, so please don't rush replies. It's fine to poke someone if you think they forgot, but don't overdo it.
2) timezones are a thing. Please remember that everyone's timezone is different.
3) DO NOT CRITICIZE OTHERS ON ROLEPLAY SKILLS AND/OR THEIR GRAMMAR SKILLS. flat out. Don't be that dick to ruin it for the person who is trying their hardest.
4) please don't godmod. I know it's DBZ, but all beings have their limits.
5) make sure you use something to use ooc chatter.
6) be kind and nice. (Not ic, but mainly ooc)
7) Have fun! It's not fun when everyone is sad and gloomy. Be a spicy wand of spice and spice things up!!

Glad you are able to be kind enough to read and understand this. Hopefully this could possibly be implemented into the discord system~
Love, Thanatos~ (Sterben)
Offline Profile Top

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

I'm personally all for this. Although I would recommend we rename the current roleplay channel to roleplay discussion or something similar since that's what it's exclusively used for.
Posted Image
Online Profile Top

Thann
No Avatar

That sounds about right. It's mainly off topic and roleplay junk lol
Offline Profile Top

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

I'm in agreement with this as well. Also lets us do some less concrete RP that might otherwise seem too one-off to apply directly to the forum itself.
A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Posted Image

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects
Offline Profile Top

Tim
Member Avatar
Forum Royalty

Implemented

The suggestion(s) put forward by this topic will be implemented on the forum in full from this point forward. If there are any errors or future changes, discussion will be made as required. Once the feature has been added, an announcement will be created.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Suggestions and Feedback · Next Topic »
Closed

//