Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
What series' would you like to see a continuation of?
Topic Started: Feb 20 2017, 04:19 AM (531 Views)
+ Slayer
Member Avatar
The King in the North

What series' would you like to see a continuation to? For me:
-Yu Yu Hakusho: It's not something I really really want to see, but I think it'd be cool and that they could pull it off pretty good.
-Sword Art Online: I don't think it's confirmed exactly if there will be an SAO 3 or not, but I'd like to see it. Even though SAO 2 didn't do as good as SAO 1 it was still good.
-Death Note: I felt as though the manga in particular gave some potential for a second series and it'd definitely be something people would love.
-Blue Exorcist: It was really good, but ended too abruptly. I'd definitely like to see more, haven't seen the movie yet though. Although I don't know how you can get much more of a definite ending then fighting Satan. Edit: Didn't realize there was a season 2 when I made this thread, but the second season isn't a continuation of season 1 and that's something that I wanted, so I'll just leave this here.

I don't really have a lot that I'd want to continue. But one will probably be Fairy Tail once that has finished.
Edited by Slayer, Mar 11 2017, 04:56 PM.
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

If this applied to manga aswell the first one that would come to mind would be Toriko, by far. That series did not deserve to end.

Spoilers for Assassination Classroom
Edited by Darker, Mar 6 2017, 10:48 PM.
Posted Image

A god incarnate. A city doomed.

breaker335
Member Avatar

Quote:

As for actual anime, although I haven't watched it, I've heard the Assassination Classroom is pretty close to the manga, so I'll count it in, because hot damn, no, I can't accept this ending. I just can't.
Reminds me of Kamina from Gurren Lagann.

Quote:

I don't really have a lot that I'd want to continue. But one will probably be Fairy Tail once that has finished.
Why though?

For me I guess it would be proper ending of the anime Zatch Bell/Gash Bell if anyone's heard of it. And I'd like it to follow the manga thank you very much.
Edited by Accelerator, Mar 7 2017, 01:28 AM.
Posted Image

Accelerator
Member Avatar
最強の能力者

Too many to count but if I had to choose one, it would easily be Toaru Majutsu no Index.
Posted Image

Posted Image

君に触れたら時が止まる
光の向こうへ

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

breaker335
Feb 20 2017, 04:46 AM
Quote:

As for actual anime, although I haven't watched it, I've heard the Assassination Classroom is pretty close to the manga, so I'll count it in, because hot damn, no, I can't accept this ending. I just can't.
Reminds me of Kamina from Gurren Lagann.
Among many others, but yes, Kamina is one of the best examples when it comes to anime.

Posted Image
Edited by Accelerator, Mar 7 2017, 01:28 AM.
Posted Image

+ Slayer
Member Avatar
The King in the North

You should put a spoiler tag. Good thing I dropped the series and don't care anymore.
Edited by Accelerator, Mar 7 2017, 01:27 AM.
Posted Image

+ O Me Ga'd
Member Avatar
Cara En Blanco

Definitely Yu Yu Hakusho for me. It was a good ending but it definitely has potential to be continued.

* Mitas
Member Avatar
Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub!

Slayer
Feb 20 2017, 06:17 AM
You should put a spoiler tag. Good thing I dropped the series and don't care anymore.
This. I probably won't watch it, so it's no big deal, but I was considering it.
Posted Image
"Then you've got the chance to do better next time."
"Next time?"
"Course. Doing better next time. That's what life is."
Online Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Slayer
Why'd you drop it?
Posted Image

Steve
Member Avatar
Taking over the world one couch at a time

I would have loved to see some Triple S Class Demons in Yu Yu Hakusho...or Super S, I forget exactly.

I feel like Yusuke's story ended at a good point though, a series set at a later time would have been cool.
Modern day too, more up to date technology and some more actual Spirit Detective work would have been awesome.

It would have been nice for Soul Eater to get done properly and not have a s***ty filler ending too.
Posted Image

Self cannibalism ftw

Accelerator
Member Avatar
最強の能力者

Yeah thanks for the spoiler, lol. I hadn't finished the anime yet but now I don't really feel like it
Posted Image

Posted Image

君に触れたら時が止まる
光の向こうへ

Steve
Member Avatar
Taking over the world one couch at a time

If you're talking about Assassination Classroom that kind of isn't a spoiler anyway since the whole series is built around that happening.

You could expect it to not happen but it's supposed to and it does so it's not really much of a spoiler.

It's basically like Naruto becoming Hokage, he never shuts up about it so obviously he'll get there in the end.
Posted Image

Self cannibalism ftw

+ Slayer
Member Avatar
The King in the North

Darker
Mar 6 2017, 10:49 PM
Slayer
Why'd you drop it?
I just got bored of it, you should know that it was only the anime I was watching though.
Posted Image

tOMMY pICKLES
Member Avatar
Yare Yare Daze

trigun and deadman wonderland are two i can think of.
Posted Image

Billa
Member Avatar
Thala na Gethu!

Hunter Hunter 2011. Its a crime to stop at the expense of Togashi's lazyness

Sket Dance as well

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Anime · Next Topic »

//