Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
How strong is GT piccolo?
Topic Started: Feb 16 2017, 06:58 AM (271 Views)
+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Is he middle or high tier buu saga level? Would he beat fat buu or ssj3 goku?
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Feb 16 2017, 06:59 AM.
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Quote Top

Kblo247
Member Avatar

Power scale goes

Goku
Vegeta
Majuub
Piccolo - Gohan
Pan
Trunks
Goten

Gohan and Majuub are close thus the talk of a hypothetical fusion

Goten is called outright trash compared to other saiyans Baby met.

Bra even mentions she can handle some villains escaping hell and we saw Bojack and Zangya leaving out so she is Gohan - Cell Games tier at least despite not liking to fight, fiy, or train, which is why she doesn't even get a scratch from Vegeta throwing her

Pan is stronger than the ssj boys and rivals Buu's top level back early in GT. Pan also tanks a point blank blast from ssj Goten without being on guard when he is possessed by Baby. And that fits Pan beating him in the tourney EoZ as a toddler

Piccolo gives Goku enough power to teleport, survives Baby Gohans Kamehameha while protecting Goten, and runs Hell with a stronger Frieza/Cell.

Edited by Kblo247, Feb 16 2017, 07:34 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Power in GT relies on relevance. The most relevant characters of GT through it's period were Goku and Pan, Vegeta aswell to some extent. I think it goes something like this:

Goku
Vegeta
Pan
Gohan
Trunks
Piccolo/Goten

Then the rest.
Edited by Emmeth, Feb 16 2017, 11:09 AM.
Posted Image
"Element of surprise? Ho! I say. And now for my rendez-vous with the lost man-cub."

Kblo247
Member Avatar

Emmeth
Feb 16 2017, 11:09 AM
Power in GT relies on relevance. The most relevant characters of GT through it's period were Goku and Pan, Vegeta aswell to some extent. I think it goes something like this:

Goku
Vegeta
Pan
Gohan
Trunks
Piccolo/Goten

Then the rest.
Trunks list Piccolo as one of the people stronger than him while looking for the dragonballs. Piccolo also eats that kamehamehaha head on while keeping Goten from being hurt. At the very least he is equal to Gohan if not slightly stronger. That is also why he runs Hell with Cell/Frieza there despite them training and being the boss of Rild.

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Kblo247
Feb 16 2017, 11:52 AM
Emmeth
Feb 16 2017, 11:09 AM

Goku
Vegeta
Pan
Gohan
Trunks
Piccolo/Goten

Then the rest.
Trunks list Piccolo as one of the people stronger than him while looking for the dragonballs. Piccolo also eats that kamehamehaha head on while keeping Goten from being hurt. At the very least he is equal to Gohan if not slightly stronger. That is also why he runs Hell with Cell/Frieza there despite them training and being the boss of Rild.
In that case, I can switch places for Piccolo and Trunks.
Posted Image
"Element of surprise? Ho! I say. And now for my rendez-vous with the lost man-cub."

Saiyan Paladin
Member Avatar

Is Rild in Hell as well? If so, Piccolo is well past Boo arc tier.
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Piccolo is in the second strongest Boo Saga tier for sure (the only tier higher being that of Vegetto). He's at least on Gohan-Boo's level, if not quite a bit stronger. He was already stronger than Super Saiyan Trunks at the beginning of GT, despite being weaker than him in Z (well, not if we're following Toei's filler stupidity), he survived Super Saiyan Gohan-Baby's Kamehameha despite admitting later that it hurt like a b***, and he was tasked with heading up Hell after everyone had broken out, which is no easy job when villains like Cell and Freeza are down there. He may not have had a lot to do in GT, but he was given a fair amount of credit.
Kblo

Gohan and Majuub are close thus the talk of a hypothetical fusion

Oob was asking anyone, not just Gohan. I'm not doubting they could be close in power, just that isn't exactly what happened.
Quote:

Goten is called outright trash compared to other saiyans Baby met.

Maybe in the English dub where he's said to be "half as strong" as Goku and co., but that's never said or implied in the original. Not that I don't agree, again, but yeah.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Saiyan Paladin
Feb 17 2017, 04:48 AM
Is Rild in Hell as well? If so, Piccolo is well past Boo arc tier.
Yes. Anyone who escaped to earth during S17 went back to hell after.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Its funny though. You guys know Piccolo can regenerate so he probably did so there if you ask me.
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Solid Snake
Feb 17 2017, 10:33 PM
Its funny though. You guys know Piccolo can regenerate so he probably did so there if you ask me.
He still survived it though. And he was holding Goten when we saw him again in the crater.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Kyouks
Member Avatar

stronger than me on a good day probably
Posted Image

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Kyouks
Feb 18 2017, 12:04 AM
stronger than me on a good day probably
Dude, you're not even as strong as this guy:

Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Movies / GT · Next Topic »

//