Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Naruto vs First Form Frieza
Topic Started: Feb 6 2017, 01:41 AM (1,099 Views)
+ Slayer
Member Avatar
Fire Dragon Slayer

This is Hokage Naruto vs Frieza Arc First Form Frieza

Anything goes except for Frieza transforming, and blowing up the planet.
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Spoiler: click to toggle

Online Profile Quote Top

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Frieza one shots, he's faster and stronger and has better range. Naruto just has swarm and regeneration and better senses.
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story
Online Profile Quote Top

+ O Me Ga'd
Member Avatar
Cara En Blanco

Exactly how fast is Naruto? I believe I've seen on multiple occasions that he is at least approaching light speed.
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

The ONLY being as far as I know that is even close to light speed is Guy using the 8th Gate and also the technique Night Guy.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Online Profile Quote Top

+ Geralt of Rivia
Member Avatar

Frieza wins this one.

I doubt this naruto could overpower captain Ginyu in terms of power
“Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”
Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

From what I seen from the movie in which Naruto fights Momoshiki, Naruto doesn't seem to inflict as much damage as Frieza first form.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Online Profile Quote Top

+ Majin Vegeta
Member Avatar
The resident GT fan!

I think Frieza would win this fight. Ki wise Frieza can easily obliterate Naruto and he can definetely hold his own against him in combat.
Posted Image

"Its only when we're pushed to our limits that we can truly shine!"

Majin Vegeta

TheACE
Member Avatar
The Last GT Fighter

I can see Naruto being a physical match for Frieza and bouncing him off the walls and such. Then i can see Frieza getting offended or Frustrated. In which case he'd death ball the planet or Naruto himself, ending the fight. A better fight than we're giving it credit for, but likely a loosing one barring hacksy moves like the Karma Balls and such.
Posted Image

Burial
Member Avatar
Just another donator

How much plot armor is included in this match up?
Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

TheACE
Feb 10 2017, 01:52 PM
I can see Naruto being a physical match for Frieza and bouncing him off the walls and such. Then i can see Frieza getting offended or Frustrated. In which case he'd death ball the planet or Naruto himself, ending the fight. A better fight than we're giving it credit for, but likely a loosing one barring hacksy moves like the Karma Balls and such.
Naruto literally has no chance to hurt him outside haxed versions of his Rasengans, or his Truth Seeking Orbs (which I doubt he even still has since they don't regenerate during the rest of his fight). Everything else is fruitless in his arsenal. His best bet would be Raditz since I have them Equals and he can take advantage of that with his Shadow Clones. Frieza though? He hasn't a chance in hell.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Online Profile Quote Top

Steve
Member Avatar
THE VOICES

Completely disagree that he has no chance here.

Hokage Naruto seems severely nerfed from his fight with Kaguya but he's still strong, especially physically. And he has intelligence on his side.

Frieza can't even sense.

Since just blowing up the planet is banned here Frieza can't "win" by copping out like that.

Also, why wouldn't Rasenshuriken be good here? I never see people mention it, it seems like people just assume "But Ki tho"

Why would Ki be completely effective at defending against attacks on a cellular level? Nevermind when he adds in Bijuudama to make it more powerful or nature energy.
Hokage Naruto is still easily capable of doing both those moves and Frieza can't possibly gauge how powerful they are, he would try and tank them assuming that he could.
Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

He doesn't, I already listed why.

Physically? Yeah okay, Naruto at very highball is barely planet level via scaling off Kaguya. Frieza is capable of doing the same in a vastly weakened form. Intelligence isn't gonna help him anywhere, Frieza is more then capable of blitzing Naruto before he could use his clones to gather some type of info to help him realize how strong Frieza really is.

The Rasenshiriken is useless, all it will do is attack on his cellular level, which isn't enough to kill Frieza unleased he's completely destroyed. Frieza would definitely tank em, they are likely only planet level in potency and we saw Frieza kick a planet buster in space before.

Naruto only has a 2/10 chance of victory.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Online Profile Quote Top

Tinny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Frieza is capable of doing the same in a vastly weakened form.

Gonna have to ask about this, without using X>Y>Z logic and without using power levels, how do you compare First Form Freeza to Final Form Freeza? There's really no difference I can tell, especially if you use the logic that ki attacks=punching, in which case we really have nothing separating the two.

Also Freeza can survive as a bunch of bits of flesh you need to carry in a sack, just because he's alive doesn't mean he's in any condition to fight. Destroy his ability to fight back or pose a danger and you win, even if not by kill, incapacitation works just fine in a practical battle.

Aside from that I'm too ignorant on Naruto to really argue either way, just wanted to point this stuff out.
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Mihawk
Member Avatar

Eh Naruto isn't close planet level physically but neither is Freeza. TheACE's scenario is most likely how this matchup would go.

Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Difference being, he would be more supplemented with ki in his final form more so he'd have more amping.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Versus · Next Topic »

//