Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Impeach Trump Now
Topic Started: Jan 30 2017, 12:38 AM (4,095 Views)
+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

I just saw this on Facebook. If the numbers are real, it already has over 400,000 people who have "signed". I'm not a fan of Trump but I personally believe it is far to early to attempt to Impeach him. He's done some questionable things but nothing I see to the extreme that would require that he be impeached. With little research I see that only 2 presidents ever (out of now 45) have ever even faced impeachment which shows just how hard it is to get to such a point.

Do any of you think based off of what we know now that he should be impeached? What do you think the chances are that he does get impeached soon or ever.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't you ever worry that you're on the Devil's side without even knowing it? - DCI John Luther
Offline Profile Quote Top

Yu Narukami
Member Avatar
Izanagi!

Honestly? Yes.

He hasn't shown us his tax returns, and his refusal to divest his business interests means that, as a whole, we don't know whether any move he makes will end up intentionally benefiting his businesses and interests. That, as well as his incredibly apparent lack of knowledge and tact when it comes to the position means that he's going to be doing whatever he likes. He's already gagging different departments and agencies, as well as firing good, knowledgeable people who would be able to provide him with the facts necessary to properly look at any issue.

As well as this, have you seen who he's given a National Security Council Seat to? Steve Bannon. This just emphasises that he's nominating and giving positions to people who are completely unqualified for them. Betty DeVos as Education Secretary? The woman who's been incredibly transparent with her refusal to commit to not privatising public schools. His choices are going to destroy the departments they've been chosen to lead, and this is just a condemnation of his ability to think and make decisions effectively.
Posted Image

Tinny
Member Avatar

Frankly the electoral college should have denied him his presidency in the first place (and has more or less failed in it's already suspect purpose because of this) showing that he simply isn't qualified and has pretty much unprecedented potential for a conflict of interest which he has refused to clear up in any meaningful way. Impeaching him should also be done, but quite frankly party loyalty seems to have superseded loyalty to the country these days with how little we see cross party cooperation in general, and how many have turned back on their promises to not support Trump in the election.
Edited by Tinny, Jan 30 2017, 01:04 AM.
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Dingo
Member Avatar

Too early. He won his reign of terror fair and square.
Wisdom

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

It is too early to file the paperwork but no reason it can't be prepped ahead of time.
A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Posted Image

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

Nagito Komaeda
Jan 30 2017, 12:47 AM
Honestly? Yes.

He hasn't shown us his tax returns, and his refusal to divest his business interests means that, as a whole, we don't know whether any move he makes will end up intentionally benefiting his businesses and interests. That, as well as his incredibly apparent lack of knowledge and tact when it comes to the position means that he's going to be doing whatever he likes. He's already gagging different departments and agencies, as well as firing good, knowledgeable people who would be able to provide him with the facts necessary to properly look at any issue.

As well as this, have you seen who he's given a National Security Council Seat to? Steve Bannon. This just emphasises that he's nominating and giving positions to people who are completely unqualified for them. Betty DeVos as Education Secretary? The woman who's been incredibly transparent with her refusal to commit to not privatising public schools. His choices are going to destroy the departments they've been chosen to lead, and this is just a condemnation of his ability to think and make decisions effectively.
I agree with all these issues but coming from a legal back ground, it is impossible to take any action against him until he has actually done some harm. I see the issues coming but until they actually happen, an action as significant as impeachment just cannot happen.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't you ever worry that you're on the Devil's side without even knowing it? - DCI John Luther

Yu Narukami
Member Avatar
Izanagi!

Green
Jan 30 2017, 01:29 AM
Nagito Komaeda
Honestly? Yes.

I agree with all these issues but coming from a legal back ground, it is impossible to take any action against him until he has actually done some harm. I see the issues coming but until they actually happen, an action as significant as impeachment just cannot happen.
I'd argue that there's reason enough to investigate the issues, at least, especially the Muslim ban. Is there any feasible reason that he didn't include Saudi Arabia, Istanbul, the United Arab Emirates and Indonesia (just a few) in the executive order? He's got business interests in those places, but they'd still fall under the justification for why he's banning travel from other countries, so what makes 'em different other than his vested interest in them?
Posted Image

Sam
Member Avatar
"Bwonsamdi, he be waiting to greet you."

I think there is a decent shot of it happening but it's far too early. If it does happen, it'll be because of many of the reasons Nagito outlined. He basically sold the cabinet positions to the richest and biggest donators.
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p

lazerbem
Member Avatar

Nagito Komaeda
Jan 30 2017, 01:36 AM
Green
Jan 30 2017, 01:29 AM
Nagito Komaeda
Honestly? Yes.

I'd argue that there's reason enough to investigate the issues, at least, especially the Muslim ban. Is there any feasible reason that he didn't include Saudi Arabia, Istanbul, the United Arab Emirates and Indonesia (just a few) in the executive order? He's got business interests in those places, but they'd still fall under the justification for why he's banning travel from other countries, so what makes 'em different other than his vested interest in them?
That one's actually kind of Obama's fault. The countries with altered immigration laws under Obama also didn't include those. Trump is probably excluding those not only for a vested interest in them, but also so that he can defend himself later with the idea that Obama was the one who came up with that specific list anyway.
Posted Image
Wow, this new tournament arc looks great.

Political Piper
Member Avatar

Green
Jan 30 2017, 12:38 AM
I just saw this on Facebook. If the numbers are real, it already has over 400,000 people who have "signed". I'm not a fan of Trump but I personally believe it is far to early to attempt to Impeach him. He's done some questionable things but nothing I see to the extreme that would require that he be impeached. With little research I see that only 2 presidents ever (out of now 45) have ever even faced impeachment which shows just how hard it is to get to such a point.

Do any of you think based off of what we know now that he should be impeached? What do you think the chances are that he does get impeached soon or ever.
Absolutely not. Everything he is doing, including the banning visas, is within the law. Those who say he has done impeachable offenses are only saying that because they either dislike him or his policies. That petition is just a bunch of people upset over his policies.. But impeachable? No, as of right now there isn't.

Ironically, it's quite possible Obama could have been impeached for violating the constitution. If he survived it, Trump will too
Edited by Political Piper, Jan 30 2017, 03:10 AM.

My Youtube Channel With More Political and Breaking News Videos

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Antideestablishmentarianism

Sam
Member Avatar
"Bwonsamdi, he be waiting to greet you."

Please don't start a ridiculous birther conspiracy, Political Piper, if that's what you mean.
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p

Political Piper
Member Avatar

Sam
Jan 30 2017, 03:12 AM
Please don't start a ridiculous birther conspiracy, Political Piper, if that's what you mean.
Uh... no. aren't conspiracy theories prohibited here?

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

Then what could Obama have been impeached because of?
Edited by Daemon Keido, Jan 30 2017, 03:17 AM.

Posted Image

The Emperor Protects

Political Piper
Member Avatar

Here is a list of some of his impeachable offenses, There are more out there but I can't remember them, I'd have to look it up. I didn't like how he lied to the American people about knowing about Hillary's private server, then emails later released show not only did he know about it, but he himself actually emailed her on it. That one I thought would cost a lot more controversy than it did.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Presidents, a book dedicated to comparing every president's actions compared to what they could and could not do with regards to the constitution, gave Obama and F. =\ .. Or so I heard, I actually haven't read the book but I heard about it and it was an F.
Edited by Political Piper, Jan 30 2017, 03:22 AM.

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

I would argue that with 8 years of time, if Obama COULD be impeached on those charges you listed, the Republicans would have ensured that he was.

Posted Image

The Emperor Protects

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Deep Discussion · Next Topic »

//