Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Stripperella VS Movie Spider-Men
Topic Started: Jan 11 2017, 12:48 PM (115 Views)
Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

-Stripperella RT
-Maguire Spidey RT // Garfield Spidey RT
-Stripperella has none of her gadgets aside from the ones in her outfit.
-Random encounter each round, Stripperella believes Spider-Man is a supervillain and wants to stop him as soon as possible.

Posted Image VS Posted Image

Round 1: Raimiverse Spidey
Round 2: TASM1 Spidey
Round 3: TASM2 Spidey
Online Profile Quote Top

Steve
Member Avatar
Papa...papa gotta destroy the toilet. Leave. NOW.

...she's a real character? Wow :o_O: how did they get away with that :rofl:

I don't think she could take Maguire at all just based on his strength. Though he did kinda have the hots for Gwen despite being attached to MJ so I guess he'd be susceptible to Stripperella, though does her supposed perfect body have the same effect when she's in costume?

I feel like Maguire is just nerdy enough to survive that and then physically he ought to defeat her.
The only thing that brings that in to question is that train thing...what was even going on there was the train alive or something? 'cause that ain't how physics work otherwise :D
Would say Maguire's train feat tops that anyway though.

Their durability is probably about the same, considering how many hits Maguire took from the giant Sandman with at best some broken ribs.

I'd say he beats her on physicals for sure but she could beat him if she got him by surprise, like with that lightsaber lipstick thing. A few of her gadgets could get the win in that way. Maguire's Spidey sense didn't seem that exceptional.

TASM...I think probably loses or maaaybe stalemates. He doesn't have the hitting power or durability but he has speed and reflexes.

His only hope for a win would likely be trapping her in web quickly and knocking her out or snapping her neck if possible but tons of her gadgets seem like they could cut out of it fairly easily.

Not sure how he'd handle her looks.
However he is quite handsome, perhaps they'd hit it off and have a weird spider-stripper family...

That's a spin off I want to see.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Steve

Stan Lee.

Also, there's probably been superhero strippers before. Not to mention that TV will allow pretty much anything to air, up until a certain time cause they started censoring stuff on the seventh episode of the show(and dumbed down everything up until the last two episodes).

Quote:

though does her supposed perfect body have the same effect when she's in costume?

Nah, only as a stripper.

Quote:

The only thing that brings that in to question is that train thing...what was even going on there was the train alive or something? 'cause that ain't how physics work otherwise :D

I think that was supposed to be what was going on, that the train got hijacked and it somehow started to behave like a wild bull. I dunno, this show is non-stop sillyness.

Quote:

perhaps they'd hit it off and have a weird spider-stripper family...

That's a spin off I want to see.

I don't in case this happens again.

Posted Image

The children would also be pretty OP if they get everything from their parents.
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Chapter Master

Steve
Jan 11 2017, 09:58 PM
Spike TV used to have some REALLY racy shows on.

All the same if we give her just her default kit, unless she makes him a slave to her cleavage, I don't see her winning.
Online Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Daemon Keido
Jan 12 2017, 06:45 AM
All the same if we give her just her default kit, unless she makes him a slave to her cleavage, I don't see her winning.
I'm confident she's strong and fast enough to keep up with the Spideys.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

Steve
Member Avatar
Papa...papa gotta destroy the toilet. Leave. NOW.

I'd say she probably has better reflexes than Maguire but I don't think she's actually faster than him and he should be stronger. Wouldn't be an easy fight for him anyway.
Though he does have seemingly infinite web so that's a huge boon.

I don't think she could really get through his durability with much, especially not when you consider Doc Ock couldn't do much to him with his tentacles even though he could rip a vault door off with them. Couldn't even crush his head.

Garfield is weak enough that a few hits would do him in but he would be harder to hit.
Offline Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Versus · Next Topic »

//