Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Closed
SSJ Blue Vegito vs Merged Zamasu
Topic Started: Jan 10 2017, 09:10 AM (2,963 Views)
Android19
No Avatar

If the potara fusion lasts forever.

Who wins?
Offline Profile Top

+ Pointer
Member Avatar

Vegito it is evident. zamasu was way inferior to him
Offline Profile Top

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

Zamasu at this point. Vegetto was basically throwing all he could at Zamasu, punches, kicks, and even a full powered Final Kamehameha. All of it, basically amounted to nothing. Pretty much everything Vegetto threw at Zamasu, the guy retaliated against and didn't have much to show in terms of damage, fatigue or any detriments to him.

Even if Vegetto can keep Zamasu at bay, he just doesn't have the capabilities to finish the job. This guy literally took on Vegetto's strongest attack and was left uninjured. Even before, most of the attacks Vegetto did, caused him some discomfort. For example, getting stabbed. Zamasu shows a little bit of shock, then casually converses with Vegetto and breaks the sword.

In the end, Vegetto's just going to run out of energy/stamina while Zamasus off continuously regenerating and practically trucking through what Vegetto throws at hi.
Edited by EMIYA, Jan 10 2017, 02:49 PM.
Online Profile Top

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
孫 悟空

Vegito, he was quite superior throughout the whole fight and was bound to finish him soon.
Offline Profile Top

Zenku
Member Avatar

If Vegito can use the Mafuba or Genkidama. He can finish the Job. Otherwise he would run out of Stamina because of Zamasus Semi Immortality. Kaioken could also be an option.
Edited by Zenku, Jan 10 2017, 06:23 PM.
Offline Profile Top

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

EMIYA
Jan 10 2017, 02:49 PM
Zamasu at this point. Vegetto was basically throwing all he could at Zamasu, punches, kicks, and even a full powered Final Kamehameha. All of it, basically amounted to nothing. Pretty much everything Vegetto threw at Zamasu, the guy retaliated against and didn't have much to show in terms of damage, fatigue or any detriments to him.

Even if Vegetto can keep Zamasu at bay, he just doesn't have the capabilities to finish the job. This guy literally took on Vegetto's strongest attack and was left uninjured. Even before, most of the attacks Vegetto did, caused him some discomfort. For example, getting stabbed. Zamasu shows a little bit of shock, then casually converses with Vegetto and breaks the sword.

In the end, Vegetto's just going to run out of energy/stamina while Zamasus off continuously regenerating and practically trucking through what Vegetto throws at hi.
Vegito did what he could, regeneration is a b*** to get around. Vegito had the edge and was about to finish him till the fusion broke apart. Again, The Final Kamehameha was useless cause the guy is immortal. Future Zamasu, took on Super Saiyan Rosť "Blacks" Dark Kamehameha, the guy was weaker then the two he restrained and he was fine due to that regeneration.
Online Profile Top

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

That's the problem though, Merged Zamasu isn't immortal anymore. People constantly bring up this "Zamasu was immortal" or "Zamasu's immortality" was what kept him alive.

But he's not immortal now. When Vegetto stabs him the first time, he makes this point to him that because he's fused with the mortal "Goku Black" he's no longer completely immortal and can be hurt like anyone else. At this point he's just Majin Boo in structure. Beyond the powerful regeneration and stamina he may have, his body can now be killed, at least physically.

But Vegetto's attacks are barely doing any physical damage at all. He hits him with a Final Kamehameha, and it literally doesn't even slow him down.
Online Profile Top

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

EMIYA
Jan 10 2017, 06:36 PM
That's the problem though, Merged Zamasu isn't immortal anymore. People constantly bring up this "Zamasu was immortal" or "Zamasu's immortality" was what kept him alive.

But he's not immortal now. When Vegetto stabs him the first time, he makes this point to him that because he's fused with the mortal "Goku Black" he's no longer completely immortal and can be hurt like anyone else. At this point he's just Majin Boo in structure. Beyond the powerful regeneration and stamina he may have, his body can now be killed, at least physically.

But Vegetto's attacks are barely doing any physical damage at all. He hits him with a Final Kamehameha, and it literally doesn't even slow him down.
You're right, he's Semi-immortal. That's because it's true and shown. The guy was impaled and hit straight on by a conjunction of two devastating attacks, and he recovered from them both. Even when Trunks slashed him he regenerated.

He can be hurt but his body still has some of the traits of being immortal.
Online Profile Top

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Eventually Zamasu would overwhelm Vegetto due to the latter's waning stamina (considering Blue is stated to zap stamina pretty quickly, although that's hardly ever made a point of). Vegetto could regress to a lower form to conserve his stamina, but that would put him at a giant power disadvantage.
Online Profile Top

Tinny
Member Avatar
It's either real or it's a dream there's nothing that is in between

At no point during any contest or even possible comparison of power has Vegetto come out on top, unless you actually think that opening shot by a Zamasu underestimating his opponent as a true showing of power their power

The only way to make Vegetto stronger is to ignore the very episode he fights in. Every possible use of him being more powerful our equal is shown to be false, like the ki blade disintegrated, the fkhh which didn't work (and if you want to tell me he regenned, I want the evidence, because I've never seen him react like that through out the fight) after the speed blitz, the eye beam freaking Vegetto out when he pushed Zamasu's face into the ground, the complete lack of reaction to a punch that supposedly burned his face.

There's no evidence that Vegetto is stronger. Just because he's Vegetto doesn't mean he wins every fight if only it weren't for his time limit.

I've not seen a single compelling piece of evidence that Vegetto is stronger. They all are either stretching to insane degrees or just plain false. I swear, short of Vegetto getting one shot I'm not certain anything will convince anyone that he's weaker than another character, especially when a fight repeatedly showcases his disadvantage.
Edited by Tinny, Jan 10 2017, 10:20 PM.
Online Profile Top

Venato
Member Avatar
The Saiyan Hunter

Vegetto has a chance to win this fight if he using the Kaioken. Considering that Vegetto has a body far more durable than Goku's and Vegeta's put together, I am pretty sure that he could go beyond KKx10. A Kaioken Final Kamehameha x20 would probably get the job done.

Otherwise, Vegetto will lose due to Zamasu's power advantage and his semi-immortality.
Offline Profile Top

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Venato
Jan 10 2017, 11:20 PM
Vegetto has a chance to win this fight if he using the Kaioken. Considering that Vegetto has a body far more durable than Goku's and Vegeta's put together, I am pretty sure that he could go beyond KKx10. A Kaioken Final Kamehameha x20 would probably get the job done.

Otherwise, Vegetto will lose due to Zamasu's power advantage and his semi-immortality.
That could've been what Vegetto had planned, a desperate Kaio-ken amped final assault.
Online Profile Top

Nagito Komaeda
Member Avatar
Greato Daze!

Pyrus
Jan 10 2017, 11:25 PM
Venato

That could've been what Vegetto had planned, a desperate Kaio-ken amped final assault.
They put all of their Ki into the Final Kamehameha though, just that was evidently all they could handle.
Online Profile Top

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Nagito Komaeda
Jan 10 2017, 11:45 PM
Pyrus
Venato

They put all of their Ki into the Final Kamehameha though, just that was evidently all they could handle.
You don't think Goku put all of his ki into that Kamehameha to repel Zamasu's supernova? It sure looked like it to me.
Online Profile Top

Nagito Komaeda
Member Avatar
Greato Daze!

Pyrus
Jan 10 2017, 11:47 PM
Nagito Komaeda
Jan 10 2017, 11:45 PM
Pyrus
Venato

You don't think Goku put all of his ki into that Kamehameha to repel Zamasu's supernova? It sure looked like it to me.
Didn't they say Vegetto put all of his Ki into the Final Kamehameha? That's why they couldn't turn SSJB when Zamasu started getting all gassy. That was his final move, if he could've used Kaioken, why wouldn't he have used it there?
Online Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Versus · Next Topic »
Closed

//