Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Closed
Disturbing Terrorist Video
Topic Started: Jan 8 2017, 09:19 PM (257 Views)
Political Piper
Member Avatar

Truck slams into Israeli soldiers killing 4 of them. People can be so evil.

Inside look of Ft. Lauderdale after the shooting

Edited by EMIYA, Jan 8 2017, 09:58 PM.
Offline Profile Top

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

I've edited the post and removed the videos. I don't mind if there wants to be some civil discussion on how Terrorism and what not is effecting the world and we can put it in the Deep Discussion Section if need be.

But what we don't need is real life graphic videos that do not play to the historical education of it. If you want to have an educational video that happens to contain certain images, fine, but please don't just throw a graphic video on here.
Online Profile Top

Political Piper
Member Avatar

EMIYA
Jan 8 2017, 10:01 PM
I've edited the post and removed the videos. I don't mind if there wants to be some civil discussion on how Terrorism and what not is effecting the world and we can put it in the Deep Discussion Section if need be.

But what we don't need is real life graphic videos that do not play to the historical education of it. If you want to have an educational video that happens to contain certain images, fine, but please don't just throw a graphic video on here.
I tried doing a Super Troopers gif as a response but I can't figure out how to so I'll just say it,

Mother of God
Offline Profile Top

* Mitas
Member Avatar
Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub!

I mean, call me conservative, but I think EMIYA is fully within his moderating rights to remove a video of what I assume was people being killed.
Offline Profile Top

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

One of the videos was a real life one of people getting graphically hit by a truck. There is absolutely no reason to post such graphic material on this forum even if you do want to have a serious discussion about it.
Online Profile Top

Political Piper
Member Avatar

Of course it was his right. I was unaware that it was against the rules. I got it from the news Fox and MSNBC, they played it on TV so I assumed it was ok, that's all. Didn't know it was forbidden here so no worries
Edited by Political Piper, Jan 8 2017, 10:42 PM.
Offline Profile Top

Political Piper
Member Avatar

Whoops. Tried to edit my last post but hit quote by accident. Ignore this
Edited by Political Piper, Jan 8 2017, 10:40 PM.
Offline Profile Top

Sam
Member Avatar
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

I didn't see the video myself. I maybe would have put it in a spoiler tag with a warning, however, since it has been removed, I see no reason for this topic to remain open.
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Closed

//