Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Sick goku, piccolo, android 19 and 20
Topic Started: Jan 8 2017, 08:47 PM (769 Views)
+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

ahill1
Jan 10 2017, 06:05 AM
Pyrus

Why not?
Because Yardrat Goku is already noticeably above Mecha saga Trunks, making Sick Goku considerably stronger than the boy from the future, if we were to follow Sick > Yardrat implications.
Pyrus

And I've always quantified Gero's confidence as him believing Goku failed solely because of #19's absorption, and not in conjunction with the heart virus. He figured #19, now even more powerful than before, would be able to take on another Super Saiyan since he just beat one.
I find unlikely Gero wasn't considering 19's power level on this when he was pretty surprised after Vegeta beating him:
http://mangalife.org/read-online/Dragon-Ball-chapter-149-index-2-page-15.html

It's also worthy note that #20 made note of Vegeta being no match for them AFTER Vegeta mentioned he watched the fight with Goku and that he should take care of their absorptions. While #20 would obviously not buy Veggie saying they weren't as bad as the rumors, he'd already be expecting a certain cautiousness by the Prince's part.

Chapter 340 (DBZ 146), P14.1
Context: after Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan
No.20: “However, this isn’t anything great enough to give us reason to fear. It’s still within a level which even No.19 is more than capable of defeating, and naturally that goes for myself as well…”

Chapter 343 (DBZ 149), P12,1
Context: after Vegeta goes on and on about his Super Saiyan form
No.20: “Let’s stop the nonsense at that. Just changing like that naturally won’t make you a match for us androids. Just like Son Goku earlier…”

#20 seems to think transforming won't change anything for either Saiyan, but if he knows Vegeta would be cautious of the absorption, I suppose he'd have to be considering #19's current power, which wouldn't be too much of a threat if it was only on par with initial Trunks' power.

Ssj3vegito96
Jan 10 2017, 06:38 PM
As far as piccolo goes...

Chapter: 346 (DBZ 152), P12.4
Kuririn: “He’s st-strong…! What kind of training did Piccolo do…And he’s not even a Su-Super Saiyan…”

Since krillin had already sensed goku isn't this is practically a direct comparison between goku and piccolo? I know I complained about humans' power level sensing not being very precise but it at least puts piccolo around the same league as a super saiyan no?

His statement would indicate Piccolo had at least reached a tier of power that would seem unnatural to a regular guy, so yeah, basically Super Saiyan mode.
Offline Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »

//