Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
could hit be considered a villain or an anti-hero ?; what is your opinion
Topic Started: Jan 7 2017, 02:29 PM (2,764 Views)
IronHorse33
No Avatar

Based on Hit's character would you put him in the villains category or is he like a Jason Statham anti hero character ?
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

He's a villain. He kills people as a job/hobby.

But watch Toei make a backstory episode/OVA for him showing how sympathetic he is and he never took joy in killing anyone. Pffffffft.

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

He kills people for money so he's not nice even if he has 'honour' but Goku's taken a shine to him and we've seen what happens to villainous characters that Goku takes a shine to.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

superperfectnerd
Jan 9 2017, 01:00 AM
He kills people for money so he's not nice even if he has 'honour' but Goku's taken a shine to him and we've seen what happens to villainous characters that Goku takes a shine to.
He took a shine to Freeza, even respected him to an extent when he came back in RoF, but that didn't change anything.

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

Hit's supposed to be an Anti-Villain, a villain with noble or heroic qualities.

An Anti-Hero is a a hero with villainous qualities.

it really all depends on where Hit stands in comparison to another. When he's against Goku or what not, he is the villainous force so he's the villain but because of those so called "noble" qualities, he is an anti-villain.

If Hit came up and helped Goku and the rest of the gang fight evil but still committed murders and assassins, he'd be an Anti-Hero. It's the same thing with Vegeta during the Cell Arc.

superperfectnerd
Member Avatar

Pyrus
Jan 9 2017, 01:35 AM
superperfectnerd
Jan 9 2017, 01:00 AM
He took a shine to Freeza, even respected him to an extent when he came back in RoF, but that didn't change anything.
There's a difference between respect and credit where it's due and taking a genuine liking. Freeza was the biggest power in the universe and caught up to God level in 4 months of training, Goku aso thought it a waste to let that potential just be destroyed but Goku never liked Freeza. Goku liked Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Piccolo Jr had technically never killed anyone and Vegeta protected Gohan and gave that dying speech to Goku. They all had redeeming qualities and so does Hit, Freeza does not.

lazerbem
Member Avatar

Hit's only noble quality is that he's mildly honorable, but then you could say the same for Freeza since he decided to not just finish off Namek because he wanted to fight Goku fairly.

+ Clearin
Member Avatar
Hi

As far as his job goes, he's pretty much completely neutral. He'll kill anyone he's paid to kill, good or bad. Kinda like how Shenron will grant anyone any wish, regardless of how good or bad they are.

Logic
No Avatar

No, he's a loser character with a penis head shaped design. Boring as f***.

Saiyan Paladin
Member Avatar

He murders people for a living and Son's family refers to him as "Hit-chan". Death is such a joke to these people, Goku literally hires the universe's most famous assassin to come and kill him. The only thing good that Hit did was throw the fight against Monaka, he's a villain really. A lame villain, Logic said it well.

Posted Image
Edited by Saiyan Paladin, Jan 11 2017, 07:19 PM.

+ QueenTD
Member Avatar
The Step Mom

He's either an Anti Villain like Cat Woman or Neutral for pay

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
孫 悟空

I wouldn't call him a villain, but he's not an anti-hero. I'd just say he's a neutral character, he'll do whatever needs to be done.

Barbossa
Member Avatar
Master o' War

Yeah, he seems to be a morally grey character. But, if a label had to be applied to him, anti-hero would suffice. I would say it'd be cool to see him becoming an ally of Goku and the gang eventually, though.

Venato
Member Avatar
The Saiyan Hunter

Neutral, although I'd say he's closer to a villain since he's a hitman, which isn't exactly a heroic job. On the other hand, his most noble quality is having a sportslike behavior...which obviously doesn't make up for being a serial killer.
Edited by Venato, Jan 12 2017, 08:32 PM.

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Are you considered a serial killer if you're a hitman? Technically you don't kill for the fun or feeling of it, you kill for the money you get.

I guess that's a question for another topic though...
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Super · Next Topic »

//