Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Kami/Piccolo's Original Power Level
Topic Started: Jan 7 2017, 04:29 AM (243 Views)
Logic
No Avatar

Was it ever discussed. Guru and Nail said he was stronger than Frieza, but by how much? And were they only referring to his first form level cause they didn't know he had other forms unless they could sense it being all knowing green nameks. When they fused in the Android saga Piccolo got stronger through training and his union with Nail, so that had to be taken into account.
Edited by Logic, Jan 7 2017, 05:09 AM.
Online Profile Quote Top

Saiyan Paladin
Member Avatar

The Elder Namek said that Piccolo's power would double if he merged with Kami, and Nail told Piccolo he might have been able to defeat Freeza (First Form) had he been merged at the time. So merged Piccolo should be somewhere around First Form Freeza's level based off that. So between 500,000 and 550,000 seems reasonable since Nail only said he "might have been able to defeat even Freeza".
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

I don't think their original powerlevel was more than 600-700 at most.

As for the power level they would've been if they merged before Piccolo went on to fight Freeza, it would probably be around 600,000 maybe a bit more. However, the way Nail is speaking you'd think they would be 3-4 million, considering Piccolo and Nail's fusion granted them a power of 2,500,000 approx.
Online Profile Quote Top

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

The way I see it, as God's and Piccolo's power moved further and further apart, the increase they'd receive if they fused decreased. The Grand Elder did suggest that Katats could have beaten Vegeta and Nappa, so I'd imagine his battle power was close to Nail's.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Logic
No Avatar

Thanks for the replies everybody.

I just thought maybe originally he was stronger than the Androids which would've been nuts.
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »

//