Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Raditz' Origin Story
Topic Started: Jan 6 2017, 11:10 PM (1,747 Views)
Sam
Member Avatar
"Bwonsamdi, he be waiting to greet you."

Okay, this is probably not new to most of you but I found this Dragonball Zero bit that gave a backstory on the origins of Raditz. I know it's not necessarily canon, but, appears to have been written by Toyotaro - the man behind the Super manga (with Toriyama behind him).

Let me know what you think. I certainly found it interesting, and considering Raditz is Goku's brother and he is maybe mentioned once or twice after the Saiyan saga, well, I don't know. I felt like he was a very unexplored character. He was given a lot of significance as Goku's brother, but, he only ended up bridging Dragonball into Dragonball Z, and then dying. This is still the brother of Kakarrot - Son Goku - I always thought this was peculiar. Many don't like Dragonball Zero from what I know, but, for those of you who have seen this, I'd like your thoughts. And same if you haven't seen it. Let me know I didn't waste time pointing something out everyone has already seen :lol:
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p
Offline Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

You can hardly call it an origin story.

It doesn't really show or teaches us much about Raditz or Bardock. It's just a fun little fanmanga Toyotaro made back when he was Toyble, nothing else.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »

//