Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
What is world's most concern issue?
Topic Started: Jan 5 2017, 01:44 PM (693 Views)
+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Terrorism is a motherf***er. The environment is a huge issue too. Human's have totally s*** on this planet
Offline Profile Quote Top

Cal
Member Avatar
I may not deserve to live, but I will protect those in my reach with my reverse blade!

The fact that I'm waiting on multiple Netflix original series to begin new seasons.

The worlds largest problem is probably the hyperbolic reaction people tend to have toward whatever fad is currently labeled the largest issue.

/serious

We live in world where our largest issues are only what we convince ourselves they are. In reality to answer the topic, I don't think we have the potential to know our largest problems. A world not capable of knowing (or hiding the fact that we know if you swing that way) what other life and what capabilities they have, have (us) a very entertaining look as we worry about global warming and terror.
Edited by Cal, Jan 7 2017, 11:51 PM.

Steve
Member Avatar
Papa...papa gotta destroy the toilet. Leave. NOW.

Cal
Jan 7 2017, 11:50 PM
We live in world where our largest issues are only what we convince ourselves they are. In reality to answer the topic, I don't think we have the potential to know our largest problems. A world not capable of knowing (or hiding the fact that we know if you swing that way) what other life and what capabilities they have, have (us) a very entertaining look as we worry about global warming and terror.
I'd say that's half true...or both wrong and correct.

Like we know damn well what the problems are but we just ignore them or pretend other things are worse.
I think we're too divided as a species really, people from opposite sides of the planet shouldn't have completely different morals to the point of one being completely backwards/primitive.
Perhaps if we let go of the "every brand of human is special" idea things would improve.

Dingo
Member Avatar

Historically our main issues have been:

-Plague
-War
-Famine

These issues are now manageable as to quote Yuval Noah Harari “more people die today from eating too much than from eating too little; more people die from old age than from infectious diseases; and more people commit suicide than are killed by soldiers, terrorists and criminals combined.”

Therefore, finding happiness is the world's most concern issue . I'll share with you all how I find happiness in the spoiler below. Let me know if you find it helpful! :D.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Tim
Member Avatar
Forum Royalty

Climate change definitely. We need to sort out our environment and pollution.

Get that under control and then we can deal with the rest.
Online Profile Quote Top

Sam
Member Avatar
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Yeah, I will say overpopulation is indeed the biggest issue facing our world today. It's directly contributing to every other major problem, including the significant problems that are facing our environment.

I don't know how we "deal" with overpopulation though. I mean, I have a few ideas, but, well... :lol:
Edited by Sam, Jan 9 2017, 01:39 AM.
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//