Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Traveling on plane
Topic Started: Jan 3 2017, 12:11 PM (270 Views)
+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

So tomorrow I'm heading to New York to visit my girlfriend aboard a plane. I've read articles on flying on planes and stuff but the thing is I bought my ticket online at Cheapoair. I screenshotted my receipt but forgot to do so for my booking info, I have the email that purchased it to check the booking. I was wondering if that's all I need and can I screenshot that info to present at the counter at the airport?
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

Ye I just took a screenshot of my boarding pass and showed it to them both at Heathrow and jfk.
¯\(°_o)/¯

SpeedoTrunks
No Avatar

I'd say if possible print it off, but at worst they should have electronic copies of everything anyway.

* Mitas
Member Avatar
I'mma make it look sexy

Yeah, printing it all off is probably the best way to go to be safe. Buubs did say he's screenshotted and had no issues, and I imagine in this day and age screenshotting is fine because of phones and stuff, but I'd personally just print it all off to be safe. Either way, hope you have a good time!
Posted Image
"Then you've got the chance to do better next time."
"Next time?"
"Course. Doing better next time. That's what life is."

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

I'd imagine it depends on the airline. Virgin Atlantic gave me the option for digital everything -- they gave me a link to my boarding pass and I took a screenshot of that just in case I wasn't able to get an Internet connection.

Once u check in tho u can just ask for a physical copy of your pass and they'll give u one.
¯\(°_o)/¯

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Alrighty thanks guys. Much appreciated.
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

I know for the flights I've taken recently, I just get a form of receipt online and have to go into the airport in person to get the actual boarding pass. If you don't have to do it that way maybe there is a bar code that they scan, I've seen that done before too.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't you ever worry that you're on the Devil's side without even knowing it? - DCI John Luther
Black power ranger; I do not belong... B.o.B - Mr. Mister

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//