Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Manspreading
Topic Started: Dec 29 2016, 02:58 AM (318 Views)
breaker335
Member Avatar

Boy this is a fun video...
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

Sky
Member Avatar
One Special Nerd

UGH. I hate this so much. Especially one girl in the video (I think it was in the one that was posted? Maybe it was another Buzzfeed video, can't watch it atm) was LAYING ACROSS THE SEATS HOW IS THAT SO CALLED "MANSPREADING"?!
Son Gohan's Obsesser and Lover.
I'll always be his #1.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

These videos never seem to understand the point.
Posted Image

+ Overly Facetious Goblin
Member Avatar
A Living Meme

It's Buzzfeed. What do you really expect from them?
Coolest was the Coolest
Posted Image
bloggo

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

I don't watch buzzfeed videos but you can only complain so much about the way men sit. Men sit with their legs spread because that is how their bodies are designed...yeah some people take it too far.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Agent Dark
Member Avatar

Yeah in general men sit with their legs open because we need space for our balls. There are some a***** who take up a lot of space, but it's not only limited to men (women with purses, or people who sit on the aisle seat and block off the window seat). The larger focus should be common courtesy on public transit.
Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Literally: balls. This really needs no further explanation.
Posted Image

Copy_Ninja
Member Avatar
Since I Left You, I Found the World So New

I do think some guys take the piss with how they sit on public transport and I'm conscious enough of it myself that I make sure I'm not doing it to other people. But even when you're in this situation, surely the answer is to just ask people if they could move a little. The vast majority of the time they will do it. Way better solution than passive aggressive bulls*** like this. I feel like Buzzfeed has a grasp on what a lot of issues are and then offers no solutions, does not explain them with any nuance and then whines about them. Such an annoying site.
Posted ImageAhhh Frankie Sinatra Ah Frank Sinatra
Frankie me boy you don't know
You have the perfect voice to sing calypso

+ GinyuTokusentai
Member Avatar
Leve Feyenoord 1!

People sitting down and putting their bags on the seat next to them in a crowded bus or train is a much more annoying issue.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Ask GinyuTokusentai

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

i'd like to think this was satire, but it's buzzfeed.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Steve
Member Avatar
Taking over the world one couch at a time

"Vivid memories of being told to keep my legs closed"

I can just picture her thoughts, her mother saying that to her with some grainy black and white filter including an echo effect.

How does she handle the PTSD.

But yeah I see this just as much as I see people putting bags next to them and I do it myself sometimes because it's annoying when some big smelly sweaty person sits next to you when there's 40 empty seats around you. People prefer to sit alone than with strangers.
If it's completely crowded then don't be an a***** of course.

I just love how it's framed as some deep problem within society that stems from men and their selfishness.
Have any of them seen a penis? Particularly a big set of c*** and balls. How is a dude with balls the size of a fist meant to sit with his legs together on a small chair...
Posted Image

Self cannibalism ftw

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//