Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Is Katie Hopkins suicidal or what?
Topic Started: Dec 28 2016, 01:37 PM (193 Views)
Steve
Member Avatar
Taking over the world one couch at a time

In a recent tweet just within a couple of days since the late Carrie Fisher passed away she said:

"Bloody hell. Please don't tell me I have to spend my time on radio tomorrow talking about floral tributes and tea candles to #CarrieFisher"

If you don't know who she is look up controversial things she's said and then question why the f*** she's ever on TV.

She's just an endless source of insensitive comments and s***ty behaviour, I swear she just wants someone to attack her or something it's amazing it hasn't happened yet.
She and Donald Trump should have a fling and create the Anti-Christ, they are a perfect match.

Actually she's probably a worse person.
Posted Image

Self cannibalism ftw
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

She's just doing it for attention which ur giving
¯\(°_o)/¯

Steve
Member Avatar
Taking over the world one couch at a time

I know but...why does it still work? Surely she should just be banned from most if not all forms of media, freedom of speech only goes so far.

It's kinda weird actually. Usually if someone makes any sort of racist remark etc they're kicked off TV but she's always on even though her only contribution to the world is being an absolute c***.
Posted Image

Self cannibalism ftw

Agent Dark
Member Avatar

Isn't she the one who said she would stick a sausage up her a*** and walk around naked if some middle eastern dude became mayor or something? And then she backed out and never did it?
Posted Image

* Mitas
Member Avatar
Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub!

She's not suicidal, she's making money. The more heinous things she says, the more she gets paid e.g. newspaper columns, interviews, TV appearances etc. Her job is literally to be an a*****, can't really blame her (well, maybe a little bit for being an a*****), blame society for caring about what she has to say. The only way she'll disappear is if people ignore her.
Posted Image
"Then you've got the chance to do better next time."
"Next time?"
"Course. Doing better next time. That's what life is."
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//