Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Which year was the most important year for DBZF in the sense of gaining important members?
Topic Started: Dec 28 2016, 01:55 AM (983 Views)
+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

Bex
Dec 28 2016, 09:06 AM
I remember 2006 being quite influential. Green, Zero, Strawberry, Pookie and I joined that year and have been around for the majority of the forum's run. With the exception of Green all of us have been on the moderation team and Green is a legend.
I've actually been here since 2005. I just...forgot that I signed up for this forum and made another account (yeah shame on me :T_T: ). I used to be "SSgoku". I also turned down a mod position lol, I'm a mess :w00t:

But yeah, 2006 was good. That's when I really became active mostly in the DBZ and GFX sections. All of us had some good times. Back then I would stay on the forum for hours and hours. My mom actually limited how long I could spend on forums for a while.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't you ever worry that you're on the Devil's side without even knowing it? - DCI John Luther
Offline Profile Quote Top

Copy_Ninja
Member Avatar
Hokage

2011 had the most new members period as well. In those terms it goes 2011 > 2013 > 2016 > the rest. Which is surprising, activity has been so-so this year but new members has gone up. Probably the effect of Super I guess but not enough to get significantly more posts.
Posted Image

Sam
Member Avatar
"Bwonsamdi, he be waiting to greet you."

Mitas, fantastic contribution of data. I remember the good ol' days of '05 and '06 and even 11-13 are somewhat endearing.
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p

+ GinyuTokusentai
Member Avatar
Leve Feyenoord 1!

2013 is back when I joined. For as far as I can remember the top period for DBZF was a couple of months after I joined. It's been going up and down ever since.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Ask GinyuTokusentai

Sam
Member Avatar
"Bwonsamdi, he be waiting to greet you."

I've liked it this year, if at times a bit malaise. The quality is still quite good.
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p

+ GinyuTokusentai
Member Avatar
Leve Feyenoord 1!

I hadn't really noticed, Been really busy this year and didn't have a lot of opportunities to come on.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Ask GinyuTokusentai

+ Majin Vegeta
Member Avatar
The resident GT fan!

Well if this is just about members joining in then as far as I'm here 2014 might've been the best, but then it's not that long that I'm here.
Posted Image

"Its only when we're pushed to our limits that we can truly shine!"

Majin Vegeta

+ Yusuke
Member Avatar

2013 for me because that was the year I joined and I remember the place being very active and stuff. I really miss the environment from this place back in September-November of 2013. Good times.

It was also the year a lot of mainstay members joined such as Emmeth, Majin Vegeta, GinyuTokenstai, and myself.
Edited by Yusuke, Dec 30 2016, 05:52 AM.
Posted Image

Ask Yusuke

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

Whichever yr the board founder decided to create the forum, duh.
¯\(°_o)/¯

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

2011 and 2012 were GOAT
Posted Image

Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

I joined in 2013 and I'm in top 10. That should count for something.
Posted Image
My Twitch Page
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Overly Facetious Goblin
Member Avatar
A Living Meme

Yeah. You should be banned for over-posting.
Coolest was the Coolest
Posted Image
bloggo

+ Majin Vegeta
Member Avatar
The resident GT fan!

Well I was never banned but I once did have a 3.000 posts reduction IIRC. Something like a warning.
Posted Image

"Its only when we're pushed to our limits that we can truly shine!"

Majin Vegeta

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//