Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Carrie Fisher dies
Topic Started: Dec 27 2016, 06:56 PM (1,009 Views)
Dingo
Member Avatar

Rest in peace
Wisdom
Offline Profile Quote Top

Tim
Member Avatar
Forum Royalty

Drowned in silver moonlight and strangled by her own bra.

Rest in Peace and may the Force be with you ;(
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Doctor.
Member Avatar
Beware, you're doctor is evil.

This is really getting to me. As a young boy, Star Wars was my favorite series before discovering Dragon Ball (Z). I'm not one to get upset over celebrity deaths, and I stand guilty for ridiculing people who get upset over the death of celebrities, but now I know how it feels, it sucks, and it's incredibly sad. I just hope that she's at peace now.

* Riot
Member Avatar
Renoir

This wrecked me almost as bad as Bowie early in the year. Oh man...
Posted Image
Do I Wanna Know?
If This Feeling Flows Both Ways

Sam
Member Avatar
Don't become a monster... a monster like me.

2016 f***ing sucked. I just heard of her death two days ago, and am deeply saddened. I may not have been alive for very long, but, I still remember the original Star Wars trilogy as a child, and I'll never forget what an influential figure she has been on culture. Rest in peace.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Zenku
Member Avatar

It sucks. She was a great Actor. Will never forget her. RIP

* Bex
Member Avatar
★ Bextreme Dream ★

I don't intend to offend anyone with this statement or seem like I'm making needless comparisons, but I really don't think Carrie was that great of an actor. The only thing she was really in was Star Wars and the majority of her career was minor roles, bit-parts and cameos in other stuff. She is incredibly famous for her role as Princess Leia and well loved for it, which is a great achievement but I do feel that if you were to compare her as an actor against Alan Rickman for example, he's also well-loved for being Snape in the Harry Potter series but has been in far more well-known films and in more prominent roles than Carrie was. I suppose it all depends on what your definition of a 'great' actor is.

Posted Image
Posted Image

..:: Most Improved GFXer - 2016 ~ | ~ Joint Most Meme-savvy - 2016 ::..

Zenku
Member Avatar

Bex
Dec 31 2016, 12:34 PM
I don't intend to offend anyone with this statement or seem like I'm making needless comparisons, but I really don't think Carrie was that great of an actor. The only thing she was really in was Star Wars and the majority of her career was minor roles, bit-parts and cameos in other stuff. She is incredibly famous for her role as Princess Leia and well loved for it, which is a great achievement but I do feel that if you were to compare her as an actor against Alan Rickman for example, he's also well-loved for being Snape in the Harry Potter series but has been in far more well-known films and in more prominent roles than Carrie was. I suppose it all depends on what your definition of a 'great' actor is.
Who cares if she had minor roles after Star Wars. She was great in the Star Wars Movies. Nobody will ever forget her because she was in one of the greatest Movies of All times. Alan Rickman was a greater actor i agree.

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Carrie Fisher's also well known as a great script doctor apparently.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//