Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Carrie Fisher dies
Topic Started: Dec 27 2016, 06:56 PM (1,154 Views)
+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38446753

She wasn't able to pull through.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Overly Facetious Goblin
Member Avatar
A Living Meme

Yeah, very sad. I'm not usually affected by celebrity deaths, but this one got me. She was a great role model for women and an awesome person. Star wars won't be the same without her.
Coolest was the Coolest
Posted Image
bloggo

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Well, that sucks. I really don't have anything else to say on this matter. Just that it sucks.
Online Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Posted Image

R.I.P.

May be the Force be with her.
Posted Image

"For just like you I made myself a work of art."

Agent Dark
Member Avatar

Oh man, that's crazy. RIP. :'(
Posted Image

Cid
Member Avatar

Damn, that really sucks. R.I.P Carrie, may the force be with you.
Posted Image

* Sakura
Member Avatar
★ Bextreme Dream ★

I had a really bad feeling that she might not pull through after hearing about her first heart attack and then the bad news of George Michael's death. Not that they are in any way connected but with the way 2016 has gone, its just been a year where you can't rule those things out.

RIP Carrie Fisher. You will be missed by a great many people.

Posted Image
Posted Image

..:: Most Improved GFXer - 2016 ~ | ~ Joint Most Meme-savvy - 2016 ::..

Squall Strife
Member Avatar

She will be missed.

#Follower

Lol
Edited by Squall Strife, Dec 28 2016, 12:12 AM.
Posted Image

Gender Neutral, meaning I don't want to be specified to either gender. If you keep calling me by gender terms, I'm just going to call you an "it". That's all.

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

Really? Was that neccessary Strife?
A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Posted Image

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Majin HoHo
Member Avatar
The King of Creep Style

Wow f***ing heart broken on this news. Like many others I thought she was getting better after the heart attack, but it was her time to go. She really did break the mold on what a female Actress could do. Ms. Fisher felt throughout her times during filming of the Star wars Trilogy that she wasn't pretty enough or the right size to play the role. My God whoever thought that was f***ing insane, but she was a wonderful Actress and let's not forget death is not the end. It's just the start of a new journey in life. RIP Princess.
Posted Image

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

Squall Strife
Dec 27 2016, 10:57 PM
b*** died solo. xD

Lol
Let me give you a fair warning. This was completely unnecessary. A person has died and I expect you to respect that. This isn't the spam section.

And if you do it again, forget warning, I'll outright make sure you are suspended. I am not going to have anyone spamming in such a topic as this.
Edited by EMIYA, Dec 27 2016, 11:16 PM.

Squall Strife
Member Avatar

EMIYA
Dec 27 2016, 11:16 PM
Squall Strife
Dec 27 2016, 10:57 PM
b*** died solo. xD

Lol
Let me give you a fair warning. This was completely unnecessary. A person has died and I expect you to respect that. This isn't the spam section.

And if you do it again, forget warning, I'll outright make sure you are suspended. I am not going to have anyone spamming in such a topic as this.
But it was trending on twitter. I was just going with the flow. But you are right Emiya...I shouldn't have posted this in GD. Changed the post. Lol
Edited by Squall Strife, Dec 28 2016, 12:13 AM.
Posted Image

Gender Neutral, meaning I don't want to be specified to either gender. If you keep calling me by gender terms, I'm just going to call you an "it". That's all.

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

I don't see that trending anywhere. Even if it was, it's really mean-spirited. Making jokes about a person's death, especially one as nice as Carrie Fisher, is not a very good thing to do, and you probably know that well.
Posted Image

"For just like you I made myself a work of art."

Daemon Keido
Member Avatar
Warmaster of Chaos

All that trends on twitter is NOT by neccessity allowed here dude. You have been here long enough to know the lines one should not cross here.

All the same, it is unfortunate that Carrie died. I had hoped she would last until after New Years but......well I suppose this most recent death is just another marker of exactly what 2016 has been in miniature: hoping for better if bittersweet outcomes that will not occur.
A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Posted Image

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Rest in Peace, Carrie. I hope David Bowie is treating you to a grand feast in his alternate universe. May the force ever be with you.
Posted Image
Arcanine
The Legendary Pokemon
My Twitch Page

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//