Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
George Michael Passes Away
Topic Started: Dec 25 2016, 11:07 PM (267 Views)
+ Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38432862

2016 couldn't end the way we all wanted it to :(

Rest in Peace, George.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Way to end with a kick to the face, 2016.

Coincidentially I was also listening to this song yesterday, so I'll post it in his honor.

Online Profile Quote Top

* Bex
Member Avatar
★ Bextreme Dream ★

Many people all over the world will have been listening to Last Christmas all month and especially today. To hear that George Michael has died only 30 minutes before the end of Christmas ends the day on a sour note.

I would never say that I was a George Michael fan necessarily but he had some fantastic songs, Careless Whisper being a favourite of mine, and he was a great singer. He will be very much missed by a lot of people.

2016 has been an utterly atrocious year for celebrity deaths. Unfortunately I feel like things may only get worse in the years ahead as a lot of established stars get older and in a number of cases, die from deteriorating health or previous unhealthy lifestyle choices. As of right now I don't think they know the cause of his death but I hope that it was nothing bad.

breaker335
Member Avatar

Wow pretty ironic for him to die on Christmas. Never heard any of his stuff by him(at least that I know he did) still enjoyed Last Christmas, may he rest in peace.

FollowtheLeader
Member Avatar

breaker335
Dec 26 2016, 03:16 AM
Wow pretty ironic for him to die on Christmas. Never heard any of his stuff by him(at least that I know he did) still enjoyed Last Christmas, may he rest in peace.
And to add to the sad irony of it all, he died of friggin' heart failure.

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

It's cuz he gave his heart to someone and he knew that the very next day they were going to throw it away

Graffiti
Member Avatar
MGD.

It truly sucks that he passed away :( I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say that I listened to him before his death. Oh boy, I wish that I got into him ages ago because I like his music.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Music · Next Topic »

//