Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Is SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta that much stronger than SSJ2 Kid Gohan?
Topic Started: Dec 23 2016, 12:18 PM (1,527 Views)
Dougla$
No Avatar

When Goku and Vegeta fought, Vegeta stated that Goku was stronger than when he beat Cell, though he didn't say by how much. Also, when Vegeta fought Buu, someone stated "I haven't sensed that kind of energy since Gohan fought Cell" (I believe Piccolo said this; I can't remember).

While it's noted that they are stronger, it never implies how much. Like the others in this thread, I don't have the gap being all that much.
I'm getting very angry with you, and for me that is a very bad thing, so watch yourself.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

WOGMAN
Member Avatar

I have the gap between Gohan and SSj2 Goku/Majin Vegeta the same as MSSJ Goku CG and Perfect Cell he fought, just 1 to 2 steps ahead. They are stronger but barely stronger, nothing too amazing or jaw dropping.
Posted Image

G.G.
Member Avatar

I guess that makes sense but didn't Vegeta say that he could had beaten Dabura who Goku said was as strong as Cell?

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

Dabura could barely handle an incredibly weaker Adult Gohan who not only showed every sign of being a mere Super Saiyan, but was even unable to tap into his own anger. Gohan was a pathetic shell of his former self and he still ended up making Dabura sweat. It's pretty clear that Goku is referring to Cell in general, more than like the one he fought.

His line is basically that 7 years ago, Dabura might have been a threat, but not so much now. It's not really untrue, the Cell that fought Goku was easily the 2nd strongest person in the world at that point, surpassed only by SSJ Gohan and eventually SSj2 Gohan.

Even if you interpret Gohan to be an SSJ2 against Dabura, the fact that Dabura is struggling so much against a guy stated to be far, far weaker than his kid self puts him nowhere near the higher ranges of the Cell who ended up crippling and nearly killing the vastly stronger Kid Gohan.

POOHEAD189
Member Avatar

Majin Vegeta
Dec 25 2016, 06:52 PM
I think he is a lot weaker otherwise the Majin boost is almost non existent and Vegeta implied that it was quite good for him. Not to mention he was intimidated by Initial SSJ2 Goku against Yakon.
I'm pretty sure it can go with
SSJ2 Vegeta= .85-.9
SSJ2 Gohan (Cell Games) = 1
SSJ2 Majin Vegeta: 1.15

And still be a sizeable increase
Posted Image
Tha gaol agam ort. <3

EMIYA
Member Avatar

The biggest problem I have with Pre-Majin Vegeta being so close to the likes of Gohan is the very fact that it really hinders him in terms of potential. We already know that Kid Gohan and Majin Vegeta are within the same ballpark, obvious advantage to Vegeta. Babidi's spell isn't just stated to have brought out Vegeta's limits, it is said to have brought them out "beyond" his limits.

Chapter: 456 (DBZ 262), P4.3
Context: as Babidi takes control of Vegeta
Babidi: “While I’m at it, I’ll draw out his hidden power to beyond [his? its?] limits!”

I personally like to believe that there is more to Vegeta's potential so its a lot easier for me to have Pre-Majin Vegeta significantly weaker than Gohan and then get a rightfully good boost, then to imagine him getting a very tiny boost.

Slifer
Member Avatar

EMIYA
Jan 21 2017, 09:34 PM
The biggest problem I have with Pre-Majin Vegeta being so close to the likes of Gohan is the very fact that it really hinders him in terms of potential. We already know that Kid Gohan and Majin Vegeta are within the same ballpark, obvious advantage to Vegeta. Babidi's spell isn't just stated to have brought out Vegeta's limits, it is said to have brought them out "beyond" his limits.

Babidi: “While I’m at it, I’ll draw out his hidden power to beyond [his? its?] limits!”

I personally like to believe that there is more to Vegeta's potential so its a lot easier for me to have Pre-Majin Vegeta significantly weaker than Gohan and then get a rightfully good boost, then to imagine him getting a very tiny boost.
I don't necessarily disagree, but that would make CG MSSJ Gohan a monster compared to CG MSSJ Goku, no? Boo-arc Vegeta almost certainly surpassed the latter in equal forms by a noticeable margin but is still a noticeable margin behind CG Gohan.
Online Profile Quote Top

EMIYA
Member Avatar

Mr. Hashbrowns
Jan 21 2017, 09:37 PM
EMIYA
Jan 21 2017, 09:34 PM

I don't necessarily disagree, but that would make CG MSSJ Gohan a monster compared to CG MSSJ Goku, no? Boo-arc Vegeta almost certainly surpassed the latter in equal forms by a noticeable margin but is still a noticeable margin behind CG Gohan.
Certainly and take a look.

It took Goku 7 full years of training to finally surpass Kid Gohan and it was by an amount in which Gohan was still relevant to him.

Gohan, kind of was a monster in the CG even before his transformation. The same Cell (if not arguably a stronger one) that fought Goku and was a step or two ahead of him, couldn't even land a single hit on SSJ Kid Gohan until he used his true speed. When he did, his onslaught on Gohan which everyone thought must've killed Gohan, ended up literally doing nothing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball/Z Discussion · Next Topic »

//