Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Promise rings
Topic Started: Dec 22 2016, 02:32 AM (755 Views)
Sam
Member Avatar
See for yourself the cruel, frozen void that lies beyond the margin of Azeroth's skies!

I suppose I can see the significance if you have no plans to get married but then again... why wouldn't you get married or engaged if you're planning on not cheating on one another? It definitely seems redundant, I can't really see a point to it at all. Other than to maybe shame you out of doing certain things. But as Bryan said, that might not be a good thing.
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Overly Facetious Goblin
Member Avatar
A Living Meme

Promise rings are for young couples who have some type of insecurity in their relationship. They see marriage as some distant concept and feel that their relationship won't last unless they attempt to solidify it with a symbolic piece of jewelry.

I've been given one. I've been meaning to sell it for quite some time now.
Coolest was the Coolest
Posted Image
bloggo

Hit
Member Avatar

Marriage itself is retarded.

So...

Member Avatar
A Living Meme

Hit
Dec 26 2016, 01:32 PM
Marriage itself is retarded.

So...
That's a harsh opinion to leave behind without giving us any supporting evidence.
Coolest was the Coolest
Posted Image
bloggo

Sam
Member Avatar
See for yourself the cruel, frozen void that lies beyond the margin of Azeroth's skies!

Well, it is an opinion.
Posted Image
Thanks to NinjaSushi for the art - and Darker for pestering me into changing it. Happy now? It's Logan! :p

Member Avatar
A Living Meme

The way he said it made it seem like he was stirring the pot.

I exist to set the pot on fire.

Mwahaha.
Coolest was the Coolest
Posted Image
bloggo

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

//