Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
My DBS BP list (manga)
Topic Started: Dec 21 2016, 02:56 AM (486 Views)
+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Battle of Gods

Universe 6 tournament

Zamasu Part 1

Zamasu Part 2
Edited by Solid Snake, Jan 29 2017, 01:13 AM.
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Added universe 6 tourney.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Didn't frost have a slight edge on piccolo? And wasn't he weakened after goku? If piccolo is 26 billion then that's slightly too high if frost is weakened. I would put frost when he's at full power at 28 billion and then 20(?) billion when weakened. So then piccolo would be idk 18 billion.

Also I think vegeta lied when he said that him and cabba were equal. Cabba went all out against him and then after just one of vegeta's kicks cabba is holding his arm looking hopeless all of a sudden. I think it was just so he could see him transform. And when they both go super saiyan vegeta is handling him easily while cabba is clearly trying hard

And personally based on the goku black arc so far I think vegeta is decently stronger than goku and I think that probably happened during 3 years in ROSAT preparing for the tournament. Not sure how much time has passed since the tournament though. This could change depending on the next chapters go so I wouldn't jump to change anything yet
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Dec 21 2016, 08:45 PM.
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Ssj3vegito96
Dec 21 2016, 08:42 PM
Didn't frost have a slight edge on piccolo? And wasn't he weakened after goku? If piccolo is 26 billion then that's slightly too high if frost is weakened. I would put frost when he's at full power at 28 billion and then 20(?) billion when weakened. So then piccolo would be idk 18 billion.

Also I think vegeta lied when he said that him and cabba were equal. Cabba went all out against him and then after just one of vegeta's kicks cabba is holding his arm looking hopeless all of a sudden. I think it was just so he could see him transform. And when they both go super saiyan vegeta is handling him easily while cabba is clearly trying hard

And personally based on the goku black arc so far I think vegeta is decently stronger than goku and I think that probably happened during 3 years in ROSAT preparing for the tournament. Not sure how much time has passed since the tournament though. This could change depending on the next chapters go so I wouldn't jump to change anything yet
Power wise, he did but since the gap is somewhat there but not too great, I figured Piccolo's superior combat experience allowed him to defend greatly against Frost. I'll just increase Frost to like 30 billion then lol.

I don't know, the fight looked even to me,plus Vegeta got bested the initial portion of the fight to me. Plus, his comment cemented it too with nothing suggesting otherwise.

I think Vegeta probably did during the training spar he did with Goku prior to Trunks showing up.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

If you increase frost to 30 billion then you have too small of a gap between him and ssj goku. 1.1x gap isn't enough for a noticeably one sided fight. 35 billion vs 28 billion is perfect it's a 1.25x gap. Just my opinion

I felt like in the beginning of the fight vegeta was bested because Cabbe's skill was being emphasized when he caught vegeta off gaurd by using the sun as solar flare. Again just my opinion
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Dec 21 2016, 09:02 PM.
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

29 billion then lol, that's almost a 1.25x difference.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Magetta should be above Base Vegeta. Vegeta was getting beat around and had to put distance between them, then turned Super Saiyan rather quickly.

I'm going to suggest something that's probably my own theory, but I think Vegeta should be weakened when he takes on Cabba. He was visibly damaged after beating Magetta. That would help alleviate Cabba being so strong without anything to really warrant it, at least a tiny bit.

What's with the different power levels for 3rd Form Frost? The one Frost fought with was stated to be "one step ahead" of Base Goku, so I don't think a 2-3% different would cover that.

I believe Frost exhibited at least two different levels of power in his 4th Form against Goku: his initial power, and then he powered up before charging at Goku (notice the vein and incredible aura). By that note, Goku also powered up. It's iffy, but I think Frost powered up yet again when he said he wouldn't lose and took 50% Freeza's infamous stance, although there's not as much evidence for that so it's up to you. He was still chump change to SSj Goku in the end.

Otherwise, I don't find anything much to pick at here.
Posted Image

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

I didn't look at magetta's power level but you're right. I totally forgot about him. Vegeta had a really hard time in that fight and it looked like he took a few bad hits from him. You can even still see the scuffs on him from magetta when he's about to fight cabbe

So yeah I have cabbe fighting a suppressed vegeta who was already weakened to begin with
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Dec 23 2016, 06:31 AM.
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Pyrus - Magetta is above base Vegeta and Super Saiyan Vegeta. I only have his starter power lower cause Vegeta initially didn't think nothing of him.

I will take that into consideration definitely since, Magetta did give Vegeta a legit challenge.

3rd form Frost didn't hurt Goku at all at his suppressed level of power, he causally got up good as new without even a bruise too before he went Super Saiyan.

Well, no lie slightly overlooked that, its just that Goku owned his a*** badly so I didn't really consider it.

Ssj3vegito93 - Please refer to my reply to Pyrus lol.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Added most of Zamasu saga BPs.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Power Levels · Next Topic »

//