Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 19
Topic Started: Dec 20 2016, 08:21 PM (14,799 Views)
SSB Vegito
Member Avatar

I just made this separate from the "leaks" topic because the full chapter has been out for some time
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Clearin
Member Avatar
Hi

Wasn't a bad chapter, but nothing there's little here that we haven't seen already in the anime.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

The huge difference was obviously Vegeta trashing Black instead of the other way around, and Black using normal Super Saiyan rather than Super Saiyan Rose.

It was a cool chapter due to that beating IMO. It made me interested in the next one.

SSB Vegito
Member Avatar

Tbh, Black is probably going to reach SSjR and beat Vegeta, so it's kind of reversed from the anime, which is an interesting approach .

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

I wonder why Vegeta felt the need to remark on Black's Super Saiyan hair color. What was the point of that?

However, one thing I'm glad about is, so far, we're not wasting several chapters watching Goku and Vegeta get stomped by Black and Zamasu like the anime prolonged things for way too long. We've gotten right into the action, which is nice.

+ Clearin
Member Avatar
Hi

Pyrus
Dec 20 2016, 11:16 PM
I wonder why Vegeta felt the need to remark on Black's Super Saiyan hair color. What was the point of that?
I'm guessing Toyataro did that just to make sure the fans knew it was regular Super Saiyan rather than Rose due to it being in black and white.

Black
Member Avatar

Maybe Black's regular SSJ in manga has also a different color? When I think about it, SSJ color is yellow, not exactly gold.

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Pyrus
Dec 20 2016, 11:16 PM

However, one thing I'm glad about is, so far, we're not wasting several chapters watching Goku and Vegeta get stomped by Black and Zamasu like the anime prolonged things for way too long. We've gotten right into the action, which is nice.
Saying "Gold hair, huh?" Or whatever he said could've been because he's unimpressed with gold hair color and expects him to go ssjb
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Dec 21 2016, 06:21 PM.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Yeah, your answers make sense.

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

This was interesting. The pacing is so fast, it's crazy. I almost thought Zamasu and Black were going to fuse at the end of the chapter lol. It seems the anime and manga have gone in some significantly different directions. I thought Trunk was like SS3 Goku level but some how Vegeta is beating a Goku Black that Trunks stated to be stronger than the one he fought against.

SSB Vegito
Member Avatar

Green
Dec 21 2016, 03:03 AM
This was interesting. The pacing is so fast, it's crazy. I almost thought Zamasu and Black were going to fuse at the end of the chapter lol. It seems the anime and manga have gone in some significantly different directions. I thought Trunk was like SS3 Goku level but some how Vegeta is beating a Goku Black that Trunks stated to be stronger than the one he fought against.
Either 2 base theory , or Vegeta is stronger than Goku, which would make sense because of his rage boost from Beerus? Idk...

Kblo247
Member Avatar

What really makes no sense about them being equals is that Vegeta tells him

Hey man you stole a Gokus body from the future that is stronger than this idiot next to me, right? So go on and go blue, so I can beat that a***

Essentially to me was saying he's stronger than current Goku or what future Goku would be.

---

if we are interpreting them as equals in blueprint however it almost has to be be Goku base < Vegeta base < Goku Ssj < Vegeta ssj ~ Goku ssj2 < Goku ssj3 < ssj2 Vegeta < Red God Goku < Blue Goku ~ Blue Vegeta
Edited by Kblo247, Dec 21 2016, 01:30 PM.

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Yeah. If vegeta is confident in fighting a ssjb goku who is further in the future than the current goku then I think that's an implication he's stronger than goku

So if zamasu is the one to have the time ring... This means that zamasu is from the current time and goku black is the zamasu is from trunks's future?

Also apparently goku black having normal ssj was in toriyama's original plan
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Dec 21 2016, 07:11 PM.

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
超サイヤ人

Confused on how Black Goku can stand up to Super Saiyan 2 Future Trunks, but not Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta as a Super Saiyan.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

We'll probably get more details in the next chapter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//