Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Goku in Fusion Reborn
Topic Started: Dec 17 2016, 03:21 PM (245 Views)
+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

In this film, Goku seems to suggest he's gotten stronger since he's returned to Otherworld:
Fusion Reborn Strength Checker(Steve Simmons)

Context: Vegeta is angry that Goku has gotten stronger.
Vegeta: “Even in the Next World, I’m still inferior to Kakarotto, am I…? Damn!”
Goku: “That ain’t surprising. Here I’ve had my body, and have been training this whole time on Dai-Kaio’s world, and all. It’s only natural that there’d be a gap between us, what with you becoming just a spirit.”

How exactly does this work? According to the Daizenshuu 6, this is supposed to take place between Goku returning to Otherworld and the climax with Super Boo. The problem with that is this is a 2 day time frame. How the hell did Goku get noticeably stronger in just 2 days? It took him 7 years to barely surpass Gohan. Is this line perhaps referencing Super Saiyan 3?
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

Movie 12 doesn't fit into the timeline. Daizenshuu just making stuff up.

Just look at their placement of movie 3, it somehow happens between Goku arriving on Namek and the final fight with Freeza. That's impossible in so many ways.

I guess it could be saying when the movie came out relative to where the TV series was at the time.
Posted Image

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Clearin
Dec 17 2016, 03:26 PM
I guess it could be saying when the movie came out relative to where the TV series was at the time.
I'm pretty sure that's what the Daizenshuu is suggesting.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

Then there's no real problem :P Just assume it's been months, maybe even years, since the Boo saga ended.

What confuses me most about this line is Vegeta's "Even in otherworld I'm still inferior". Goku's had a body to train, Vegeta hasn't. Why would Vegeta possibly think he'd somehow end up stronger than Goku?
Posted Image

ekrolo2
Member Avatar

I think the movie is operating under the assumption Vegeta losing his body caused his Majin Boost to disappear, hence why he's weaker. Or this could just be sometime after Boo was beaten and Goku's been training.

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Clearin
Dec 17 2016, 03:29 PM
Then there's no real problem :P Just assume it's been months, maybe even years, since the Boo saga ended.

What confuses me most about this line is Vegeta's "Even in otherworld I'm still inferior". Goku's had a body to train, Vegeta hasn't. Why would Vegeta possibly think he'd somehow end up stronger than Goku?
The point is that Vegeta's remained stagnant, while Goku has continued to grow. Before, Vegeta was his equal, ignoring Super Saiyan 3. At least, that seems to be implication. I'm still wondering if this is referencing Super Saiyan 3, and if this is Goku's way avoiding the fact that he could have used Super Saiyan 3 against Vegeta.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Dec 17 2016, 03:21 PM
In this film, Goku seems to suggest he's gotten stronger since he's returned to Otherworld:
Fusion Reborn Strength Checker(Steve Simmons)

Context: Vegeta is angry that Goku has gotten stronger.
Vegeta: “Even in the Next World, I’m still inferior to Kakarotto, am I…? Damn!”
Goku: “That ain’t surprising. Here I’ve had my body, and have been training this whole time on Dai-Kaio’s world, and all. It’s only natural that there’d be a gap between us, what with you becoming just a spirit.”

How exactly does this work? According to the Daizenshuu 6, this is supposed to take place between Goku returning to Otherworld and the climax with Super Boo. The problem with that is this is a 2 day time frame. How the hell did Goku get noticeably stronger in just 2 days? It took him 7 years to barely surpass Gohan. Is this line perhaps referencing Super Saiyan 3?
Clearly fighting with Pikkon (who in the filler portion) had him able to grow stronger over the 2 days and a little bit of plot too.
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Power Levels · Next Topic »

//