Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 19 Leaks!
Topic Started: Dec 15 2016, 08:14 PM (12,494 Views)
ekrolo2
Member Avatar

It's that time of the month again folks! We've got more leaks concerning Toyotaro's version of Super and this time we've got a pretty big alteration that's on par with SSGod returning to fight Hit...

Spoiler: click to toggle

http://www.db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-19-premieres-images/
Edited by ekrolo2, Dec 15 2016, 08:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Replies:
Zenku
Member Avatar

Piccolo didnt got stronger out of nowhere. He trained 3 years with SSJ Goku. Then Piccolo become stronger than Goku when he merged with Kami. They become one again. He wasnt stronger than Goku before. Goku was sick also. Why should Vegeta now be so much more powerful than Goku when Whis stated that Vegeta is always one step behind Goku. If he surpassed Goku that much it would have been noted.
Edited by Zenku, Dec 20 2016, 01:17 PM.

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Zenku
Dec 20 2016, 10:09 AM
Piccolo didnt got stronger out of nowhere. He trained 3 years with SSJ Goku. Then Piccolo become stronger than Goku when he merged with Kami. They become one again. He wasnt stronger than Goku before. Goku was sick also. Why should Vegeta now be so much more powerful than Goku when Whis stated that Vegeta is always one step behind Goku. If he surpassed Goku that much it would have been noted.
Piccolo stomped gero before he fused with kami. That means he surpassed base goku by far and even Frieza and namek ssj goku. He trained with goku yeah. Goku was clearly stronger than him before but after their training piccolo got over 100x stronger. We had no way of predicting piccolo being that strong until finally when piccolo started beating up gero did we? I think those were the biggest gains anyone has made in the Z manga

After the 3 years in ROSAT we never got to see ssjb vegeta at full power. What we do know is that he went to train trunks in the gravity chamber which didn't make sense at first and I made a thread about it. Pyrus and I were thinking about that scene when it first happened and didn't have an answer to it because we thought goku and vegeta were equal. It was weird because it sort of felt like an implication that vegeta was stronger. Now we know they aren't equal and that scene makes more sense. We did kind of get a hint and he also trained in the ROSAT so he's not really getting stronger out of nowhere

Idk how goku is going to do in the next chapters against goku black so things could change but right now this is my stance
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Dec 20 2016, 04:51 PM.
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Zenku
Member Avatar

Ssj3vegito96
Dec 20 2016, 04:49 PM
Zenku
Dec 20 2016, 10:09 AM
Piccolo stomped gero before he fused with kami. That means he surpassed base goku by far and even Frieza and namek ssj goku. He trained with goku yeah. Goku was clearly stronger than him before but after their training piccolo got over 100x stronger. We had no way of predicting piccolo being that strong until finally when piccolo started beating up gero did we? I think those were the biggest gains anyone has made in the Z manga

After the 3 years in ROSAT we never got to see ssjb vegeta at full power. What we do know is that he went to train trunks in the gravity chamber which didn't make sense at first and I made a thread about it. Pyrus and I were thinking about that scene when it first happened and didn't have an answer to it because we thought goku and vegeta were equal. It was weird because it sort of felt like an implication that vegeta was stronger. Now we know they aren't equal and that scene makes more sense. We did kind of get a hint and he also trained in the ROSAT so he's not really getting stronger out of nowhere

Idk how goku is going to do in the next chapters against goku black so things could change but right now this is my stance
Yeah Piccolo surpassed Base Goku not SSJ Goku. Only maybe Namek & Yadrat SSJ Goku. Piccolo always had huge gains throughout the series. And training with a Super Saiyan 3 years helped tremendously. Still dont buy that Vegeta is much more powerful than Goku. Super Saiyan is a 50x multiplier. And Base Goku was stronger than SSJ2 Trunks who fought equally with SSJ3 Goku. Black must have been heavily suppressed. He wasnt very happy about how strong SSJ 2 Vegeta was. Goku have Super Saiyan God & Vegeta a super strong SSJ2. I dont have a problem with that. But everybody have his own opinion.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//