Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 19 Leaks!
Topic Started: Dec 15 2016, 08:14 PM (12,795 Views)
ekrolo2
Member Avatar

It's that time of the month again folks! We've got more leaks concerning Toyotaro's version of Super and this time we've got a pretty big alteration that's on par with SSGod returning to fight Hit...

Spoiler: click to toggle

http://www.db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-19-premieres-images/
Edited by ekrolo2, Dec 15 2016, 08:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Kind figured Vegeta was going to kick the s*** outta Black. I'm both pleased and disappointed by that. On the one hand, we aren't really given a reason to fear Black because of that, but at the same time, I can't really complain because I'm a Vegeta fanboy. How much of the chapter is this BTW? It's looking like we'll have to wait another chapter for this arc to finish, which wouldn't really coincide with Toyotaro's statement about being ahead of the anime, since the next true arc starts on February 5th.
Edited by ThePrinceOfSaiyans, Dec 15 2016, 08:33 PM.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

From what I can garner from those images, SSB Vegeta is wrecking SSj Black's s***, Zamasu saves him from a potentially fatal attack, Black goes Super Saiyan 2 and the fight is closer.

The fight itself looks awesome though. I'm glad it's not going the anime route.

Edit: Also, this might give a better idea of the Super Bluper multiplier since SSj2 Trunks was apparently on par with SSj3 Goku, but was still no match for Base Black. If Black gets the same multiplier, then even 50x isn't enough for the gap between Super Saiyan 3 and Super Bluper (which makes sense). And if SSj2 Black is on SSB Vegeta's level, then it's at least a 100x multiplier.
Edited by Pyrus, Dec 15 2016, 08:35 PM.

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
狼牙風風拳

If that is Super Saiyan and not Rose then they'll be able to make powers make more sense a lot easier.
Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Greenough
Dec 15 2016, 08:34 PM
If that is Super Saiyan and not Rose then they'll be able to make powers make more sense a lot easier.
Hopefully Herms or someone will translate the leaks, and there will be names given to Black's transformations, whether they simply be the traditional names or Super Saiyan Rose 1 & 2.

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

Looks like Beerus' Hakai thing is anime-only.
Posted Image

ekrolo2
Member Avatar

From what I can tell, Blacks form is just called SS in the few pages of the chapter we have.

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

It definitely looks like standard Super Saiyan. Hopefully Black will use Rose later, and kick everyone's asses. So far, Manga Black pales in comparison to Anime Black.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide

Squall Strife
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Whoa! Hay.Hey. okey! What's going on here?!

#WTF

Lol
Posted Image

Gender Neutral, meaning I don't want to be specified to either gender. If you keep calling me by gender terms, I'm just going to call you an "it". That's all.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Dec 15 2016, 08:43 PM
It definitely looks like standard Super Saiyan. Hopefully Black will use Rose later, and kick everyone's asses. So far, Manga Black pales in comparison to Anime Black.
In a way, I like it. So far we've avoided that headache that was Base Black >/~ SSB Vegeta.

But yeah, Anime!Black would stomp Manga!Black with ease.

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Pyrus
Dec 15 2016, 08:46 PM
ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Dec 15 2016, 08:43 PM
In a way, I like it. So far we've avoided that headache that was Base Black >/~ SSB Vegeta.

But yeah, Anime!Black would stomp Manga!Black with ease.
Yeah, but surely you can avoid the f***-awful power scaling and build Black up as a force to be reckoned with. I suppose it also doesn't help that we don't get Nozawa's voice in the manga :lol: .
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Looks pretty good. It looks like ssjb vegeta is wrecking ssj1(?) and ssj2(?) black? I have no idea where the power levels are without a translation but so far it looks cool. Vegeta kicking a*** is always nice to see. Interesting chapter so far

Like prince said it seems like we're going to be getting another chapter
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

ekrolo2
Member Avatar

It's seemingly not Rose, Black says something along the lines of "I can't use that yet" when Vegeta turns on Blue.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

ekrolo2
Dec 16 2016, 12:00 AM
It's seemingly not Rose, Black says something along the lines of "I can't use that yet" when Vegeta turns on Blue.
He "can't" as in, he's unable to or he's simply stalling for some reason? I suppose context would be useful here.

It's cool to see Black use Goku's transformations, though. He's got Super Saiyan 1 and 2, so I wonder if he's got 3 in there too and will use it before Rose. I missed Black using those forms in the anime.

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Wait, ekrolo you can read Japanese?? That's awesome

And yeah we only got like...half the chapter and in Japanese so not much context to work with

It's cool to see that black kept goku's forms when he took goku's body. He should have ssj3 then, no? He probably thinks it'd be useless against ssjb. Could he have ssjg too then too?
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Dec 16 2016, 01:52 AM.
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//