Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Post your Dance fusion boost
Topic Started: Dec 8 2016, 03:19 AM (440 Views)
+ Slayer
Member Avatar
孫 悟空

I've been using x20, but lately I've felt like that's a bit low. What do you all use?
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Kaboom
Member Avatar

"(A+B) x Plot."

Basically, I think there's a good reason why the guidebooks and stuff haven't established a "Fusion Formula" of any kind... because there isn't one. There must be a lot of different factors concerning the individuals that can affect the power of the Fusion.

ahill1
No Avatar

Actually the Super Exciting Guide has inferred that Vegetto's battle power is equivalent to Goku's battle power multiplied by Vegeta's.

ryan1227
Member Avatar

I don't think there is any set boost, seeing how post-RoSaT Gotenks seems to get a vastly higher boost than pre-RoSaT Gotenks, despite the fact that the individual kids aren't noted to be any stronger.
Edited by ryan1227, Dec 8 2016, 03:48 AM.

+ Kaboom
Member Avatar

ahill1
Dec 8 2016, 03:47 AM
Actually the Super Exciting Guide has inferred that Vegetto's battle power is equivalent to Goku's battle power multiplied by Vegeta's.
I don't think that's meant to be taken literally. Heck, when you think about it, it really can't be taken literally. Scouter "battle power" readings are just one particular unit of power measurement, as opposed to something else like Kiri. "A x B" in Kiri would be a LOT less than "A x B" in scouter units. Would Vegetto be hundreds of times weaker just because his power was read by a Kiri meter instead of a Scouter?

Anyway, all in all, I doubt that the "GOKU X VEGETA" was meant to be anything more than a hyperbolic illustration of the book saying that Potara Fusion was "more like" multiplication compared to the Dance being "more like" addition, if I'm remembering the entries right.

Slifer
Member Avatar

ahill1
I doubt that's how it works. Goku and Vegeta's SSJ powers are in the billions by the Boo saga. Vegetto is strong but he's not like 10 billion x 10 billion strong

Zoom
Member Avatar

Well, if you honestly believe Gotenks Pre-RoSat is above his Pre Ssj1 self, then Base Gogeta is also stronger than Ssj3 Goku. Whatever the boost is, its really high.

OmegaSaiyan2
Member Avatar
Ņ?

depends on Plot, but above 400x as Base Gogeta is above SSJ3 Goku. it could be near a million at the most to me.
Posted Image

ahill1
No Avatar

Mr. Hashbrowns
Dec 8 2016, 04:31 AM
ahill1
I doubt that's how it works. Goku and Vegeta's SSJ powers are in the billions by the Boo saga. Vegetto is strong but he's not like 10 billion x 10 billion strong
Aye, I didn't say that's how it works. Just saying that something "resembling" a boost was mentioned in the SEG, whether it's to be taken literally or not.

Kaboom

Anyway, all in all, I doubt that the "GOKU X VEGETA" was meant to be anything more than a hyperbolic illustration of the book saying that Potara Fusion was "more like" multiplication compared to the Dance being "more like" addition, if I'm remembering the entries right.

The SEG describes the Potara as being closer to a multiplication than simple addition, but it also infers Vegetto = GokuxVegeta (not that I agree with it).

I also think it's most likely referring to the battle power measured by the scouters, as we don't even know if the kiri system works in a linear way and was introduced in just a chapter.

But it's inferred Vegetto = GokuxVegeta, whether it works or no (it probably doesn't, since Goku and Vegeta are way over 3 millions and a multiplication would take them to... well, to a pretty, pretty high amount, which I doubt anyone would have in their battle powers' list).
Edited by ahill1, Dec 9 2016, 06:58 AM.

Vertical
Member Avatar

Fusion Dance = ( 2 * Fusion Boost * Lower Participant PL) / (3 * (2 ^ Distractions))

Potara = (3 * Fusion Boost * (Higher Participant PL + Lower Participant PL)) / ((Higher Participant PL / Lower Participant PL) + 2)

They work for me.
DeviantART

DBZAOTA482
Member Avatar

Metamoran Fusion Multiplier
A = B

A + B = C (x 10)

There....
Edited by DBZAOTA482, Dec 13 2016, 07:37 AM.

SuperSaiyanGodGogeta
Member Avatar

There is no set multiplier or formula. There are probably more factors than just immediate power that affects the strength of a fusion.

It's probably a combination of the fusees current powerlevel, mastery of ki, skill, latent power, etc.

Goku & Vegeta would be able to draw out more power than their sons. Black, Zamasu, Goku and Vegeta would all be able to draw out power to roughly the same extent from merging.
Gogeta is stated to be "many tens of times stronger" than Goku and Vegeta separately.

For people like Kibito Kai, the multiplier would be lower, much lower. Shin is much stronger than Piccolo, who is significantly stronger than his Cell arc self.
Kibito is strong enough to give Base Gohan a good fight.

Simply adding their powers, then multiplying them by the same formula you would for Goku/Vegeta would make Kibito Kai far stronger than Base Vegito/Gogeta, since Beerus couldn't see how Base Goku or Vegeta could possibly beat Frieza. That obviously doesn't work.

Would use A+B(280) for Goku, Vegeta, Zamasu and Black. Would use something like A+B(55) for Goten and Trunks. Something like A+B(10) for Kibito Kai.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Power Levels · Next Topic »

//