Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
More Insight into Toyotaro's and Toriyama's role in creating the manga.
Topic Started: Dec 3 2016, 11:54 PM (1,968 Views)
+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Herms just posted this on his twitter.
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/805197578593632256
Seems Toriyama is fairly involved in the creative process when it comes to the manga.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Tinny
Member Avatar
It's either real or it's a dream there's nothing that is in between

That's pretty interesting. Especially that Toriyama sometimes actually draws his own image as well at times, I figured he just retired to writing broad scripts and memos.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

It seems like this is similar to how it was back when the original manga was in serialization (except with the obvious difference of Toyotaro being the mangaka now). Toriyama is still "the man" who comes up with the initial plan, and Toei is left to their devices while the manga is closely monitored.

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
超サイヤ人

Ah I see. I like the sound of the way they're doing that.

Sam
Member Avatar
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Indeed. Here's hoping that the manga polishes all the rough edges out of the anime with these two intricately involved.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//