Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Already Read Topic - DB Super Section
Topic Started: Dec 3 2016, 08:20 AM (272 Views)
Vertical
Member Avatar

Strange thing happens whenever I enter the DB Super section, the first topic is always greyed out as if I've read it.

I don't go there often so it really stands out to me. Just thought I'd mention it.
DeviantART
Offline Profile Quote Top

* Mitas
Member Avatar
Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub!

I think this is known to the staff; it's been happening for a while now. Not sure if there's anything they can do about it.
Posted Image
"Then you've got the chance to do better next time."
"Next time?"
"Course. Doing better next time. That's what life is."
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Slayer
Member Avatar
孫 悟空

Yeah, as Mitas said. There's a lot of weird stuff that goes down in that forum. For some reason even if people aren't viewing the most recent topic in Dragon Ball Super it'll still show up that they're viewing it.
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Spoiler: click to toggle

Spoiler: click to toggle

Copy_Ninja
Member Avatar
Since I Left You, I Found the World So New

We're aware of both those things and tbh I have no idea why they happen and how to change it. Before that section was added we had a similar thing going on in Announcements too.
Posted ImageAhhh Frankie Sinatra Ah Frank Sinatra
Frankie me boy you don't know
You have the perfect voice to sing calypso

Tim
Member Avatar
Forum Royalty

Due to the way it adds the script to hide topic titles and such, I think it does that. Only way I can imagine we fix it is to remove that script.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Suggestions and Feedback · Next Topic »

//