Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 18
Topic Started: Nov 25 2016, 05:11 AM (4,160 Views)
+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

I just made this separate from the "leaks" topic so ever post here is 100% based on the chapter.

I'm only on page 3 but Whis has me curious about why he and other angels are so powerful but they don't seem to have a reason to fight. If one angel can be stronger than the other that means that they do train but why do they do it? Just in case someone decides to attack Zeno?

Online Profile Quote Top

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

Just finished it. I already like it more than the anime version. THIS is how it should be. THIS is how the characters should be. Big thumbs up. CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter. God I can't believe I have wait a MONTH

Oh and if ask me I think angels probably exist just for being recruited to serve and training gods of destruction
Edited by Ssj3vegito96, Nov 25 2016, 07:11 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Fairly good chapter. I'm excited to see Vegeta vs Black. That cliffhanger was brutal.
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Green
Member Avatar
Flashy Thing!

The month wait is definitely torture but the pacing in the manga is so much faster than the anime so I hope they skip one of the back and forth trips to the past.
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

It's a little sad that I'm looking forward to the manga more just to see how it fixes the bulls*** from the anime, rather than just to enjoy it.
Online Profile Quote Top

Sam
Member Avatar
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

I agree, to be honest, as much as I am an optimist about the anime.
Online Profile Quote Top

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Jesus, the manga is so much better. Zamasu learns of Goku through Kibito and Kaioshin, digs up some information about him through God-Tube, goes to Zuno to learn of how to switch bodies with him, Beerus kills him, creating a split in the timeline. That makes way more sense.
Edited by ThePrinceOfSaiyans, Nov 28 2016, 09:10 PM.
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Clearin
Member Avatar
Hi

I like that it gives us a chance to see what was Toei's own filler. We know both Toei and Toyataro worked off the same basic outline that Toriyama gave them, so anything that is in both versions can be assumed to be from Toriyama's script. The Goku vs Zamasu fight seems to be Toei's own thing, while Zamasu finding out about Goku via Godtube looks like it was in Toriyama's outline.
Online Profile Quote Top

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
孫 悟空

Pretty good chapter. I really like the way the Manga is handling this saga. I'm thinking this may be the only time they're in the Future, which I'm totally down with.
Online Profile Quote Top

Cal
Member Avatar
I may not deserve to live, but I will protect those in my reach with my reverse blade!

Chapter was good. Sort of a reality shock though. We're at the point in the series where we have really met 'the supreme being' who simply has the ability to erase existences and whatnot. It means in the DB timeline Goku and his friends are just about at the top most tier of the world.
Offline Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//