Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Poll Only
[Implemented] Food Related Sub-Forum?
Topic Started: Oct 21 2016, 07:44 PM (1,665 Views)
+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

disclaimer: if anyone gets fat then it aint my fault
Offline Profile Top

Mihawk
Member Avatar

Sounds like fun and I think I'll be using it
Offline Profile Top

Copy_Ninja
Member Avatar
Since I Left You, I Found the World So New

Seems we have a decent amount of support for it.

I think maybe the old health and wellbeing sub might be best for this, that way we can have both food and other topics like workouts etc. in that sub. Only issue is where to place it. Sports is where it used to be but that already has a fair number of sub-forums as it is. Could maybe go under General, which might ensure that it doesn't go unnoticed like it might further down the forum. I'll leave this open for a little more for any other suggestions.
Offline Profile Top

+ Pointer
Member Avatar

Remember the interview section ? It got buried

If we d implement another sub section for foods and diets. I reckon it would also went down the toilet.

But that is just my bet
Offline Profile Top

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

What about having it as its own forum in the lounge? If it doesn't get much attention then demote it as a subforum
Offline Profile Top

+ Pointer
Member Avatar

Buuberries
Oct 24 2016, 11:12 AM
What about having it as its own forum in the lounge? If it doesn't get much attention then demote it as a subforum
Well i guess if you pay for it. You can even open almost any subforum which is not against the rules of zeta
Offline Profile Top

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

why would i pay for it when it already exists and we're basically asking for it to be brought back? and using credits only nabs you a subforum which is what we're trying to avoid
Edited by Buuberries, Oct 24 2016, 11:16 AM.
Offline Profile Top

+ Pointer
Member Avatar

I was not aware of the fact that we already have one.

It that case its only up for the judgement of the Admin trio
Offline Profile Top

DanielSan
Member Avatar

Yes have it! I will post in that section a lot for sure. Now I am not sure where I would put it. I think General could be a good place. I will just like the admin decide that.
Offline Profile Top

Sam
Member Avatar
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

I agree Luke, general is the best spot for it to ensure activity. Or at least encourage it.
Offline Profile Top

Copy_Ninja
Member Avatar
Since I Left You, I Found the World So New

Alright, food and health subforum has now been added to General Discussion.
Offline Profile Top

Sam
Member Avatar
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Implemented

The suggestion(s) put forward by this topic will be implemented on the forum in full from this point forward. If there are any errors or future changes, discussion will be made as required. Once the feature has been added, an announcement will be created.
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Suggestions and Feedback · Next Topic »
Poll Only

//