Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Poll Only
Food Sub-Forum: Yes or No?
Yes 16 (88.9%)
No 2 (11.1%)
Total Votes: 18
[Implemented] Food Related Sub-Forum?
Topic Started: Oct 21 2016, 07:44 PM (1,671 Views)
+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

Today, 8:34 PM
+ Sky: I'd be down for that! After all, my mom just started to make her delicious chili again :'D

Today, 6:45 PM
+ Buuberries: right?? (X)

Today, 6:42 PM
Rockman: a food area sounds like a great idea.

Today, 6:08 PM
+ Buuberries: I just dipped chocolate into olive oil while texting and didn't realise what I was doing until it was in my mouth......... (X)

Today, 6:01 PM
+ Buuberries: Yo Tim can we have a food sub forum pls (X)

tl;dr food forum pls tim so we can talk about food and diet plans and alcohol (drinks whatevs) and nuts and big juicy meat without filling up TAA plz thz.
Offline Profile Top

Rockman
Member Avatar
hoighty-toighty

I would love to share all my vegetarian recipes there.
Offline Profile Top

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

me too actually bc ive been making the same stuff over and over again and i can't be bothered to make new things cuz effort, so i'd love to see what things u make.

did you go vegan or are you still just a vegetarian? i remember someone mentioning it but i dont recall if that was you or not
Offline Profile Top

Sam
Member Avatar
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Don't we or didn't we have a section for health and fitness?

Either way, gonna say no to this one. Either we have a sub-forum for health and/or fitness and it's dead, or we used to have a sub-forum for health & wellness and it fell into a huge amount of inactivity. Being a cook, loving complex meals, someone who has lost a lot of weight and such, I would have liked such a sub-forum to be active during my 11 years here, but, in the past, it never has been. I don't see that changing.
Offline Profile Top

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

you didnt have peep and i 11 yrs ago so
Offline Profile Top

Dingo
Member Avatar

Support because I've been trying to live a healthier life lately.

Edited by Dingo, Oct 21 2016, 09:35 PM.
Online Profile Top

Rockman
Member Avatar
hoighty-toighty

Sam
Oct 21 2016, 08:41 PM
Don't we or didn't we have a section for health and fitness?

Either way, gonna say no to this one. Either we have a sub-forum for health and/or fitness and it's dead, or we used to have a sub-forum for health & wellness and it fell into a huge amount of inactivity. Being a cook, loving complex meals, someone who has lost a lot of weight and such, I would have liked such a sub-forum to be active during my 11 years here, but, in the past, it never has been. I don't see that changing.
It never has been because you never had a subforum for it. 11 years ago I wasn't as good a cook as I am now. I have a lot to share.
Offline Profile Top

Rockman
Member Avatar
hoighty-toighty

Double post because I need to make a double point

We use that Interview forum a lot right. Sep. 2015 last post. And you're telling me we can't have a food sub?
Offline Profile Top

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

ya. we can talk about so much stuff with it

i want more ideas for vegetarian meals/share recipes in general
i want to talk about how much i miss eating meat but wont go back to it
lazuli can debate with ppl to no end about meat consumption and the meat industry
dingo and i can track our calorie intake and meals in general
we can talk about eggs and favourite cheeses
we can talk about favourite beverages and engi can teach us about beer and ales
we can have threads such as "post your next meal"
talk about foods we dislike
talk about favourite restaurants
cereal
substitutes
puns about nuts and big juicy meat
Offline Profile Top

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Nothing wrong with testing it out and then moving the topics to TAA if it doesn't work.
Offline Profile Top

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

yeah. make me an admin as well while ur at it
Offline Profile Top

Sam
Member Avatar

Rockman
Oct 21 2016, 09:29 PM
Double post because I need to make a double point

We use that Interview forum a lot right. Sep. 2015 last post. And you're telling me we can't have a food sub?
You could suggest to remove that subforum, which I would do as an Admin, which I support, rather than try to use it as an argument against me. I am not an Admin. I don't control what subforums do and don't exist. Creating more clutter is the problem.

We have had a subforum for it before. If you're 100% confident I'm wrong, I can try to dispel that notion.

My initial no was more of me expressing a personal informed opinion. In the past, it just was not sustainable long term. I'm a "steady as she goes" kinda guy though with no real strong preference. If anything, I've demonstrated a willingness to advocate for anything people are truly passionate about. Regardless of bias. I'll send this to Tim and we can see who else says yes to this. :)

Sam

P.S. Buubs, cut the spam a bit please. ;)
Offline Profile Top

Tim
Member Avatar
Forum Royalty

The interview forum was read-only as an archive for the past year or so. I believe I only recently reopened that as Daniel wanted to try a new one. If it stays inactive and unused it will go back to being a read only archive.

We do have a Health and Wellbeing (sub-)forum - although it was removed from public view to the Dead Zone as it was inactive.
If there is demand for it I'm happy to trial having it back.

Where would people want to see it go?
Offline Profile Top

Sam
Member Avatar

General Discussion perhaps?
Offline Profile Top

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

it was one innocuous post on this thread. reduce my post count if it bothers you that much, but make sure to apply whatever is said to me to moderators since i've seen you guys getting away with things us mere mortals would get a verbal warning or a warning for.

@tim that'd be handy. i know a handful of people here who play different sports and do different types of workouts and i want ppl like engi to share their recipes
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Suggestions and Feedback · Next Topic »
Poll Only

//