Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
DB Powerlevel List; Dragonball Battle Powers
Topic Started: Sep 28 2016, 01:58 PM (2,304 Views)
Zenku
Member Avatar

Dragonball Powerlevels Manga Based
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Zenku, Feb 9 2017, 08:51 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Zenku
Member Avatar

Dragonball Z Powerlevels Manga Based
Edited by Zenku, Feb 9 2017, 08:58 PM.

Zenku
Member Avatar

Dragon Ball Super Powerlevels Manga Based
Edited by Zenku, Jan 28 2017, 03:15 PM.

+ Slayer
Member Avatar
孫 悟空

Why are some 23rd Tournament power levels the same as the Beginning of Z power levels?
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Zenku
Member Avatar

Thank you for the Reply. I lowered them a little. I dont think they progressed that much because they lived in peace time.
Edited by Zenku, Nov 25 2016, 07:03 AM.

ahill1
No Avatar

Quote:

Yamcha: 7
Kuririn: 8

I definitely disagree with Kuririn > Yamcha. At the 21st Budokai, Goku stated Yamcha was so fast he could barely see him and this latter stated they were almost equal in ability back then. Goku easily defeated Kuririn, even without his tail, which should make him weaker.
Quote:

Lanfan: 6
Nam: 70

Lanfan's attack were able to cause pain to Namu and she even dodged one of his attacks, when Namu was furious. I would recommend bump up her a good deal.
Quote:

Son Goku: 80
-Kamehameha: 96
-Post Korin Training: 125

Goku was stated by Karin to have gotten many times stronger after the train. It was also stated that Goku got stronger fighting the Red Ribbon, so you should include a level for him too.
Quote:

Akkuman: 108

Akkuman pretty much Tao Pai Pai's equal? Akkuman was one-shotted when Goku got serious, while Tao Pai Pai was hitted many times without too much effect and his hits were able to hurt Goku.
Quote:

Kuririn: 105
-weak Kamehameha: 115

Yamcha: 115
-Kamehameha: 138

Both Kuririn and Yamcha were confident in winning the tournament despite having seen Goku fighting at Uranai Baba, which doesn't make much sense if they were weaker.
Quote:

King Chappa: 70

Yamcha and Jackie Chun were worried about Goku fighting Chappa and Jackie even thought they'd see Goku's improvement. That should put Chappa at least at Tao Pai Pai's level, having him weaker than Mummy is pretty far-fetched, no offense.
Quote:

Tambourine: 150
Cymbal: 120

While Piccolo's line of Tambourine being many times stronger than Cymbal is pretty hard to fit in power levels, Piccolo was still confident his warrior would take care of Cymbal's murderer, and we saw how he acted when his warriors were defeated. So a 1.25x gap seems kinda of small, imo.
Quote:

Son Goku: 180
-Kamehameha: 216
-Zenkai after fight with Piccolo: 190

Piccolo Daimao stated, after his first battle with Goku, that he should be the farthest a human could go, which should logically put him above Mutaito.
Quote:

Drum: 200
Tenshinhan: 180

A 1.1x gap seems kinda of low by how Drum dominated Tenshinhan, not to mention Piccolo's confidence of Drum killing both Tenshinhan and Goku, which should put his warrior a good level above Goku who fought old Piccolo, whom you hat at 190.
Quote:

Tenshinhan: 245

Tenshinhan could keep up pretty well with a Goku stated to be far stronger than his 3 years ago self, even when holding back speed. That should put Ten comfortably ahead of 3 years ago Goku and young Piccolo Daimao.

Your DBZ power levels are good, but why do you have the base Saiyans so low at the Boo saga, when kid Trunks could do okay against #18 while on Goten's shoulders?

Zenku
Member Avatar

ahill1
Nov 26 2016, 07:42 AM
Quote:

Yamcha: 7
Kuririn: 8

I definitely disagree with Kuririn > Yamcha. At the 21st Budokai, Goku stated Yamcha was so fast he could barely see him and this latter stated they were almost equal in ability back then. Goku easily defeated Kuririn, even without his tail, which should make him weaker.

Kuririn did much better against Jackie Chun than Yamcha. Yamcha couldnt even touch Jackie Chun. Highly disagree that Yamcha is stronger. Goku would have easily beat Yamcha if he wasn't hungry

Quote:

Lanfan: 6
Nam: 70

Lanfan's attack were able to cause pain to Namu and she even dodged one of his attacks, when Namu was furious. I would recommend bump up her a good deal.

I Agree with Lanfan, I will make her level higher.
Quote:

Son Goku: 80
-Kamehameha: 96
-Post Korin Training: 125

Goku was stated by Karin to have gotten many times stronger after the train. It was also stated that Goku got stronger fighting the Red Ribbon, so you should include a level for him too.

I cannot make Goku many times stronger post Korin tower because it wouldn't fit my list.
Quote:

Akkuman: 108

Akkuman pretty much Tao Pai Pai's equal? Akkuman was one-shotted when Goku got serious, while Tao Pai Pai was hitted many times without too much effect and his hits were able to hurt Goku.

I will lower Akkuman you are right.
Quote:

Kuririn: 105
-weak Kamehameha: 115

Yamcha: 115
-Kamehameha: 138

Both Kuririn and Yamcha were confident in winning the tournament despite having seen Goku fighting at Uranai Baba, which doesn't make much sense if they were weaker.

Dont agree that Krillin surpassed Uranai Arc Goku. If he cant even use a powerful Kamehameha. Yamchu can be close since he mastered Kamehameha.
Quote:

King Chappa: 70

Yamcha and Jackie Chun were worried about Goku fighting Chappa and Jackie even thought they'd see Goku's improvement. That should put Chappa at least at Tao Pai Pai's level, having him weaker than Mummy is pretty far-fetched, no offense.

Goku toyed with Chappa. He shouldnt be above 21st Budokai Goku.
Quote:

Tambourine: 150
Cymbal: 120

While Piccolo's line of Tambourine being many times stronger than Cymbal is pretty hard to fit in power levels, Piccolo was still confident his warrior would take care of Cymbal's murderer, and we saw how he acted when his warriors were defeated. So a 1.25x gap seems kinda of small, imo.

The lines with many times stronger doesnt fit in a powerlevel list. You would get too high.
Quote:

Son Goku: 180
-Kamehameha: 216
-Zenkai after fight with Piccolo: 190

Piccolo Daimao stated, after his first battle with Goku, that he should be the farthest a human could go, which should logically put him above Mutaito.

Piccolo was old when he fought Goku. Mutaito faced Piccolo in his prime. He must be at a high level otherwise they wouldn't be able to beat Piccolo's sons.
Quote:

Drum: 200
Tenshinhan: 180

A 1.1x gap seems kinda of low by how Drum dominated Tenshinhan, not to mention Piccolo's confidence of Drum killing both Tenshinhan and Goku, which should put his warrior a good level above Goku who fought old Piccolo, whom you hat at 190.

Tenshinhan got a few good hits on Drum just like Goku on suppressed Old Piccolo. Goku was 190 after Piccolo fight.

Quote:

Tenshinhan: 245

Tenshinhan could keep up pretty well with a Goku stated to be far stronger than his 3 years ago self, even when holding back speed. That should put Ten comfortably ahead of 3 years ago Goku and young Piccolo Daimao.

Tien at 23rd Budokai Tournament was a little exhausted after fighting some time with Goku weighted. He only keep up with his speed but powerwise it was not even close. Goku didn't even use Kamehameha.

Your DBZ power levels are good, but why do you have the base Saiyans so low at the Boo saga, when kid Trunks could do okay against #18 while on Goten's shoulders?

Base Trunks and Goten couldn't keep up with Android 18 and she was holding back because she was fighting with a human ( She didnt know they were Saiyans). And Beerus states that Goku probably couldnt defeat Frieza in his base form.

Thanks for reply.
Edited by Zenku, Nov 26 2016, 09:48 PM.

Doctor.
Member Avatar
Beware, you're doctor is evil.

I like these power levels, good job.

Zenku
Member Avatar

TheManOfSteel
Nov 26 2016, 05:09 PM
I like these power levels, good job.
Thank you very much.

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Not bad. I don't think it's totally necessary to raise Freeza's maximum to keep the base Saiyans below him tho.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita

Zenku
Member Avatar

List is a little bit updated!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Power Levels · Next Topic »

//