Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 16
Topic Started: Sep 19 2016, 09:33 AM (21,231 Views)
ekrolo2
Member Avatar

Chapter 16 has leaked and Herms just finished translating most of the important stuff.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by ekrolo2, Sep 19 2016, 09:35 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Replies:
+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

I know the out-of-universe answer, I'm just saying it's possible a slip of the tongue resulted in the creation of No. 19 and No. 20 via the butterfly effect. It's certainly a flimsy reason, but it's the best I can come up with.
Posted Image
Do Power Levels Matter?
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita
Online Profile Quote Top

Hip3r
Member Avatar

I know this is probably not possible in the anime and/or in the TV Special version. But, for the manga version, it's possible that Android 19 and 20 could have existed but Piccolo with the help of Z fighters(except Gohan) and/or Vegeta must have defeated them both or at least Android 19. And 20 could have have been killed by 18 and 17 after 20 activated them.
Posted Image

ekrolo2
Member Avatar

Hip3r
Oct 4 2016, 03:54 AM
I know this is probably not possible in the anime and/or in the TV Special version. But, for the manga version, it's possible that Android 19 and 20 could have existed but Piccolo with the help of Z fighters(except Gohan) and/or Vegeta must have defeated them both or at least Android 19. And 20 could have have been killed by 18 and 17 after 20 activated them.
It's a stretch even for the manga, when Future Trunks sees Gero, he has no idea who or what he is. I assume Bulma would have told him about 19 and 20 and how the others defeated them if they actually happened.

Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

This chapter was very interesting to me. Future Dabra is stronger than Present Dabra, Kibito is at least good enough to fight Zamasu and God of Destruction and Kaioshin are bound together like Kami and Piccolo. I think the manga is handling the story better than the anime.
Posted Image

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Honestly, Dabura being as strong as he is a little irksome. Dabura doesn't really seem like the type to train, TBH. I've always thought Gohan should have been a Super Saiyan 2 when he fought Dabura, but I don't know if this chapter is reason enough to assume that he was, or rather that this has been retconned to be the case.
Posted Image
Do Power Levels Matter?
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//