Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Greatest concert; and how many concerts have you been to?
Topic Started: Sep 1 2016, 02:31 AM (192 Views)
Political Piper
Member Avatar

I'm sure this was posted in the past but I went back to March and couldn't find a thread so I decided to post one.

The greatest concert I've ever been too was Rage Against the Machine in Minnesota.

I've seen a lot of bands live: Tool, R.A.T.M, Tom Petty, The Eagles, Dave Matthews,c Eric Clapton, many different bands at the 10k music festival for 2 straight years.

I almost saw Disturbed live in my home city but got too drink during the pregame and passed out in my car during the warm up band. I was with my soon-to-be-girlfriend at the time.. She wasn't too happy with me.. lol

My Youtube Channel With More Political and Breaking News Videos

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Cultural Appropriation leads to segregation. Segregation leads to discrimination. Discrimination leads to more political polarization and the devolution of society.

Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

Motorhead a few years ago. My ears rang for two days afterwards.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

System of a down was probably my favorite concert
IT'S CHEESE
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Political Piper
Member Avatar

Ssj3vegito96
Sep 1 2016, 11:40 PM
System of a down was probably my favorite concert
That's one band I've always wanted to see but never could. System would be a great concert. I actually heard they aren't as good live but it would be sick to see them.

My Youtube Channel With More Political and Breaking News Videos

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Cultural Appropriation leads to segregation. Segregation leads to discrimination. Discrimination leads to more political polarization and the devolution of society.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Music · Next Topic »

//