These rules apply to all posts, blogs, profiles, and signatures on the website, as well as any system under the DBZF banner.
Third party systems (such as gaming servers, chat servers etc) may have additional regulations which will be enforced by staff.
1. Show respect to all forum members, your attitude towards others should be civil and polite at all times.
2. No spamming or contributing to spam outside of designated spam areas. Avoid triple or more posting.
3. Offensive content, including, but not limited to, racist, sexist, or discriminatory material, may be removed at staff discretion.
4. All posts should attempt to remain on topic in reference to the original post with the exception of designated areas.
5. Do not use autoplay videos or music, as this detracts from the forum for other users.
6. No discussion of illegal activities such as where to get free episodes or manga. Discussion of illegal drugs may also be moderated depending on content.
7. No promoting your forum/site through the forum, keep it in your signature.
8. No referral codes or product promotion. moderated depending on content.
9. Do not attempt to bypass the word filter.
10. Do not request for a member to be unbanned, they have a right to appeal themselves.
11. No topics or posts concerning staff complaints, suspended/banned members, the warn system, suspected multiple accounts, or serious promotions are permitted publicly. These should be placed in either the complaints forum or PM'd to an Administrator.
12. Do not post adult content, including but not limited to pornographic images. With regards to borderline material, staff will have the final say.
13. Do not let anyone else use your account, it is your responsibility.
14. All posts must be in English unless you provide an accurate translation alongside your post.
15. Using images you haven't hosted yourself is frowned upon. Where possible use a site like imgur or photobucket to host it yourself. Use your best judgement as to the source of the picture you are embedding. Be aware that what you embed could change at the site owners discretion and you are directly responsible for what is viewed by doing so.
16. For your safety avoid posting any contact information in public areas unless you understand the risks, but a moderator may contact you to make sure.
17. Where possible report posts / topics that violate the forum rules, please do not post to do so.
18. All forums rules are also enforceable within the DBZF Discord Server.
Violation of these rules may result in action being taken by the staff of DBZF. This may include a warning, post suspension or a forum ban. Any issues with such action should be taken up with a member of the Administration Team.
1. Your total image size for your signature cannot exceed a height of 400 pixels and a width of 600 pixels.
2. While animated images are allowed within this limit please keep them to a maximum size of 1MB.
3. BMP images aren't allowed.
4. Large animations (like .gif files) count towards the image size limit, small ones like forum emoticons do not.
5. If you want to add more images / animations to your signature please use the spoiler tags.
6. The amount of space we provide you with in the signature area is your limitations.
7. You will be notified by a staff member through PM if they are too big. In some cases the signature may be removed or edited for you.
Moderators will have the final say on the acceptability of a topic or post.
Rules may change at the Administrators discretion.
Your punishment for breaking a rule is directly related to the offense.